Way to Early Bowl Projections

Advertisement
I'd give my liver to get a crack at those child molesting **** sucking maggot vermin.

I'll punch anyone in the throat that mentions us and the cot**** Sun Bowl in the same sentence. Almost as lame are the clowns that put us in the Pinstripe Bowl every effing year.

I'm thinking us in the cot**** Sun Bowl would be decent game, how bout you Tad?

Beating UF is a wonderful thing, but I just as soon play someone else

Explain.

And if your answer has even a remote inkling of worrying that we'd lose to UiF, you should be band.

I'll explain. Florida sucks so we're gonna have to lose games we shouldn't to play them.
They'll get their asses kicked by us soon enough

Gimme Orange Bowl v Penn State plus a sweet banner plane

"PennState & JoePa harbored a Monster. Let's Go Canes!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll punch anyone in the throat that mentions us and the cot**** Sun Bowl in the same sentence. Almost as lame are the clowns that put us in the Pinstripe Bowl every effing year.

I'm thinking us in the cot**** Sun Bowl would be decent game, how bout you Tad?

6cb855449ae8b26bb7d7e9f70e6aa817--throat-punch-thursday-friday-humor.jpg

Short of a playoff berth, playing a major bowl game in our own stadium again for the first time in forever would be pretty cool.

Playoff or Orange Bowl. I'd be disappointed to be playing UF, they are trash. If we play them then I'd assume we had a horrible season.

No interest in playing UF in a bowl. Not because we'd lose but because they suck and that bowl would be beneath us.

Advertisement
I think we get as far as playing Clemson in the ACCCG, but I'm not sure we are strong enough to get past Dabo with this suspect Wefense and crash the Playoffs. Rosier is going to take us far, and I think he is the kind of leader that Kaaya couldn't be. He'll also be the bridge QB to N'kosi Perry.

Beat Free Shoes and people really have to take us seriously. That said, I think we have a brawl with Pedo State on our Home Field that we MUST WIN on NYD to avenge the '86 loss to the Pedophile Staff.

I predict we will play the Green Bay Packers in Pittsburgh.

Stay tuned for next week's prediction.

And the one after that...

Jerry Palm (who tends to have the most accurate projections) now has us in the Orange Bowl against Auburn.

He also has FSU in the Belk Bowl lol.

Advertisement
Jerry Palm (who tends to have the most accurate projections) now has us in the Orange Bowl against Auburn.

I don't see 6 wins for FSU.

They're 1-3 now. They still have Clemson, Louisville, Florida and Duke on the schedule, and they lost a game. Even if they beat Duke, I think finish 5-6.

Advertisement

They're 1-3 now. They still have Clemson, Louisville, Florida and Duke on the schedule, and they lost a game. Even if they beat Duke, I think finish 5-6.

They'll beat Duke and Florida. Louisville is a toss up, and they are capable of beating Clemson though I don't think they will.

If Miami makes the ACCCG they will play in a major bowl atleast.

Not necessarily true. Va Tech went to the Belk Bowl last year after playing Clemson close in the ACCCG.

True, but it would be tough for the Orange Bowl Classic committee to deny Miami for someone else.

Guarantied sellout if they chose a Canes team on the rise. We know it. They know it. Everyone knows it.

They'll beat Duke and Florida. Louisville is a toss up, and they are capable of beating Clemson though I don't think they will.

Lmao no, they are not “capable” of going to Clemson and winning. Clemson is the best team in the country no matter the score yesterday, all the other games mentioned, they are capable of losing any of them just as much as they are capable of winning them.

They will most likely beat Duke for sure, the Clemson game should be a loss for sure, against Florida is a toss up since its on the road but I could see them winning that game as well they have dominated Florida over the years and Jimbo's record against major Florida schools still says alot, they play Louisville at home and Louisville has 2 losses already last one coming against a NC State team that FSU pretty much had beat, also Jimbo will remind the team how badly they got whooped by Louisville last year so not so fast giving them a L in this game.

Advertisement
Back