Way to Early Bowl Projections

Jerry Palm (who tends to have the most accurate projections) now has us in the Orange Bowl against Auburn.

He also has FSU in the Belk Bowl lol.

I don't see 6 wins for FSU.

They're 1-3 now. They still have Clemson, Louisville, Florida and Duke on the schedule, and they lost a game. Even if they beat Duke, I think finish 5-6.

They'll beat Duke and Florida. Louisville is a toss up, and they are capable of beating Clemson though I don't think they will.

Lmao no, they are not “capable” of going to Clemson and winning. Clemson is the best team in the country no matter the score yesterday, all the other games mentioned, they are capable of losing any of them just as much as they are capable of winning them.

They are absolutely capable of beating Clemson. I agree that Clemson is the best team in the country, but they've been their biggest rivals as of late. The game will be within 10 points.

Advertisement
If Miami makes the ACCCG they will play in a major bowl atleast.

Not necessarily true. Va Tech went to the Belk Bowl last year after playing Clemson close in the ACCCG.

True, but it would be tough for the Orange Bowl Classic committee to deny Miami for someone else.

Guarantied sellout if they chose a Canes team on the rise. We know it. They know it. Everyone knows it.

Ticket sales have taken a back seat to TV ratings, which is a good thing for us, but I get your point. We'll be a more desirable matchup for sure than NC State or Louisville.

Pitt went up to Clemson and found a way to beat arguably their best team in history.
So you never know.

But if I had to say right this instant what I think will happen I say Clemson wins by 3 or 4 scores against F$U.

If Miami makes the ACCCG they will play in a major bowl atleast.

Not necessarily true. Va Tech went to the Belk Bowl last year after playing Clemson close in the ACCCG.

True, but it would be tough for the Orange Bowl Classic committee to deny Miami for someone else.

Guarantied sellout if they chose a Canes team on the rise. We know it. They know it. Everyone knows it.

Ticket sales have taken a back seat to TV ratings, which is a good thing for us, but I get your point. We'll be a more desirable matchup for sure than NC State or Louisville.
TV ratings were going to be my second point in favor of the U. Just forgot to mention it.

Advertisement
Back