Watching this game has me thinking.....

Advertisement
Jarren coming in next week is key! Battle is between N'Kosi and JDub. I can see Malik transferring if he feels like he won't have a chance at the job.

Advertisement
Bama sends 6 on a blitz with single-high press-man coverage and Fromm hits the 80 yard TD.

If Richt can find a QB that can do that the offense will be unstoppable. Ideally we see more motion and formation variety but the reality is Richt's offense works if the defense can't put 8 in the box and dare your QB to beat 1on1 coverage.

Pitt showed the template of how to defend Rosier and Clemson/Wisconsin followed suit. I expect every team to do the same in 2018 until it's solved.

Advertisement
I am thankful for Malik. He gave us a memorable season. He wasn't the sole reason though. Two amazing catches (GT and FSU) saved what might have been a mediocre year. Two amazing defensive performances against ND and VT also. We need someone else to step up next year. We can be average with Malik next year but to be elite we need a better QB. No question on that.

Advertisement
Hopefully Richt follows suit and benched his QB that’s 11-3 as a starter and plays the better QB. Rating a QB by wins is overrated. Like a pitcher with 15 wins and a 5.50 ERA. Pay attention to the stats the QB actually controls not everyone around him.

Advertisement
Fromm is having the game of his life.

QB play at bama is so bad that a dude completes 4 slants and hes called a STUD.

I have been more impressed by 4-5 qbs weve faced this year

Advertisement
Back