WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
After missing his entire junior season with a knee injury, Miami QB commit Cade Weldon rebounded for a strong senior season. His Tampa Jefferson team fell to Tampa Jesuit last week in the 5A playoffs, but Weldon threw for 455 yards and 2 scores in the game.

Check out Weldon's senior highlights below.

[HUDL]video/3/3961104/57c848d6da51142ce4133bcd[/HUDL]

Advertisement
This staff has two absolute elite QBs committed. Weldon's arm strength, release and ball placement is impressive. And he's a great athlete. Between Allison, Perry & Weldon we should feel good about the future at QB.

Advertisement
I said when he committed that he plays like his dad but he's much bigger and more athletic. He's a legit prospect who is going to give the other QBs fits. Hope he sticks around if he doesn't get the gig right away.

After missing his entire junior season with a knee injury, Miami QB commit Cade Weldon rebounded for a strong senior season. His Tampa Jefferson team fell to Tampa Jesuit last week in the 5A playoffs, but Weldon threw for 455 yards and 2 scores in the game.

Check out Weldon's senior highlights below.

[HUDL]video/3/3961104/57c848d6da51142ce4133bcd[/HUDL]

Kid has a canon. Some of those throws were wow!

competition between Weldon, Perry, and Allison is gonna be really interesting to watch.

Looks like his high school runs the shallow cross system Richt runs. The RPO style works with him because he can tuck it and run

Advertisement
I don't like how commanding you are of my actions with your capitalized thread title, pete.

Underrated in my opinion

seal-of-approval2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree that this player has been way underrated on this board.

My dream: Kaaya comes back for his senior year bigger, stronger, faster, more nimble and more experienced in the CMR system. Then, in Spring 2018, we have a battle royale among Perry, Weldon, Allison and Sheriffs.

May the best man win.

Agree that this player has been way underrated on this board.

My dream: Kaaya comes back for his senior year bigger, stronger, faster, more nimble and more experienced in the CMR system. Then, in Spring 2018, we have a battle royale among Perry, Weldon, Allison and Sheriffs.

May the best man win.

Come back to get beat out great idea .

Advertisement
Back