WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights

View as article
This kid wasn't good from what I saw vs Tampa tech he tries to much bull**** because of his arm strength he's got a rocket but his ability to read coverage isn't good

This is one hundo, his highlights may look alright but that's because they don't show his bad decisions. He throws two picks a game. Always trying to squeeze throws with his arm strength.

2 picks a game is a tad of an exaggeration. He had 11 Ints in 11 games.

Advertisement
I said when he committed that he plays like his dad but he's much bigger and more athletic. He's a legit prospect who is going to give the other QBs fits. Hope he sticks around if he doesn't get the gig right away.

Has good running ability when he has to. Will be 225 in no time in S&C program. I like the quick high snap release of the passes.

Last edited:
I said when he committed that he plays like his dad but he's much bigger and more athletic. He's a legit prospect who is going to give the other QBs fits. Hope he sticks around if he doesn't get the gig right away.

Has good running ability when he has to. Will be 225 in no time in S&C program. I like the quick high snap release of the passes.

I knew he was a good athlete so the running doesn't surprise me. But I was a little surprised by the snap on his throws and the quickness of his release. The ball just jumped out of his hand.

Cade Weldon will become what Olsen was supposed to be.

The God Emperor of Miami.

He's handsome. and has banged all the hottest cheerleaders at his high school per my sources. He's the most envied at his school.

He will beat out Perry and will become the next Dorsey under Richt.

I am officially crowning Cade Weldon.

gawwwwwwww
RIP Cade

Kid has crazy work ethic and is a competitor...he thrives on rising to the occasion...he will turn heads at the U

Advertisement
What really kills me here is I've been hearing all this great stuff about nkosi is this & that & crowning him as the heir apparent. My problem with this is in the entire season he threw for 1600 yards & ran for 99 yards... what am I missing here? Nothing amazing about that at all.

Cade Weldon will become what Olsen was supposed to be.

The God Emperor of Miami.

He's handsome. and has banged all the hottest cheerleaders at his high school per my sources. He's the most envied at his school.

He will beat out Perry and will become the next Dorsey under Richt.

I am officially crowning Cade Weldon.

gawwwwwwww
RIP Cade

This

Perry all day

What really kills me here is I've been hearing all this great stuff about nkosi is this & that & crowning him as the heir apparent. My problem with this is in the entire season he threw for 1600 yards & ran for 99 yards... what am I missing here? Nothing amazing about that at all.

Watch the film

Advertisement

Watch the film ��

I have. I think potential wise he's up there. But I think he still needs alot ALOT of development. Film can't back up a kid who puts up those stats. You can't say this guy is so accurate but he only threw for 1600 yards. It's a double negative. How many completions could he really have with yards like that? If it's a decent amount of completions it means every pass is 5 yards or so (I'm exaggerating but not by much).

Perry may not throw for 400 yards a game , but the kid throws TD's. His Junior and Senior year he basically averaged a TD every 7 passing attempts compared to only 4 INTS. That's insane. His QB ratings are also very good. We finally in well over a decade will have stiff competition at the QB spot.

This kid wasn't good from what I saw vs Tampa tech he tries to much bull**** because of his arm strength he's got a rocket but his ability to read coverage isn't good

This is one hundo, his highlights may look alright but that's because they don't show his bad decisions. He throws two picks a game. Always trying to squeeze throws with his arm strength.

Yeah his INT rating is a big concern, of course highlight means to pick out the best so we aren't seeing that part of him. I'm not crowning him or anything but I think he's a take here and underrated. It seems that because he didn't really get much love from FSU and we have Perry that he gets overlooked a little as the lowly three star second fiddle. He may only end up being Rosier 2.0, a solid backup, and that's completely fine.

I can say that vanguard played a lot of less talented teams and they were blowing people out by so much he barely played plus you throw in the fact 3 or 4 of his oline transferred to bellview before the season is another reason but he's broken all of dauntes records which is no small feat considering pep may be the greatest qb in Florida history Highschool wise maybe period

Advertisement

Perry may not throw for 400 yards a game , but the kid throws TD's. His Junior and Senior year he basically averaged a TD every 7 passing attempts compared to only 4 INTS. That's insane. His QB ratings are also very good. We finally in well over a decade will have stiff competition at the QB spot.

I hear you but that means more than Meetc the eye too. That means like I've said all along everything he throws is either dink & dunks or what I believe is actually the case is they just don't throw much at all. I'm not debating any of his numbers. I just want people to be realistic & pay attention. It's a fact he has high competition percentage yet he has very little yardage. Touchdowns yet Lil interceptions. So when he does throw it's usually short yardage. Clearly it has to be. That's the only way he can have those percentages to go along with 1600 yards.

Yeah his INT rating is a big concern, of course highlight means to pick out the best so we aren't seeing that part of him. I'm not crowning him or anything but I think he's a take here and underrated. It seems that because he didn't really get much love from FSU and we have Perry that he gets overlooked a little as the lowly three star second fiddle. He may only end up being Rosier 2.0, a solid backup, and that's completely fine.

That's my thing. Perry to me looks exactly like ethnic sands when he was at c.c. I wonder if he would be more talented at reciever. I could see that happening. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I hear you but that means more than Meetc the eye too. That means like I've said all along everything he throws is either dink & dunks or what I believe is actually the case is they just don't throw much at all. I'm not debating any of his numbers. I just want people to be realistic & pay attention. It's a fact he has high competition percentage yet he has very little yardage. Touchdowns yet Lil interceptions. So when he does throw it's usually short yardage. Clearly it has to be. That's the only way he can have those percentages to go along with 1600 yards.

Perry averages about 17.5 yards per completion over the last 2 years. That is not dinking and dunking.

Just to put in prospective. Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and Tom Brady averaged about 11 yards per completion last year.

Advertisement

He only played The first half in all but like two games

Yeah. That's a little weird.

Yeah. That's a little weird.

He only played the first half of 80% of his games because they put up on teams so quick.

Underrated in my opinion

seal-of-approval2.gif

meant to up vote

Advertisement
Back