WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights

View as article
Weldon is awesome for a high school qb, but unless RIcht likes playing daddy ball favoritism. There is no reason he should ever start at Miami, unless all the qbs on the roster and perry are just that bad.. He's like 6 feet maybe 6' 1 at best. There is a reason why this kid who is a FSU legacy hasn't ever received an offer from them but a guy like Stanford Samuels does. Kids lucky Richt is at Miami. Richt has his son on staff to, so he might be into that favoritism buddy buddy type stuff. That shouldn't happen at the college level at any program, but who knows. People hyped up shireff when he committed though so it what it is.

Kaaya is going to be the first Miami qb drafted into the league in quite awhile, and you legit have whatevers saying the kid sucks, he's soft, etc..... seems legit.

Man those 6'0 and under QB sure suck you know like Russell Wilson, Breeze, and Vick. You are an idiot. The kid is talented and will compete for the starting job.

Advertisement
Weldon is awesome for a high school qb, but unless RIcht likes playing daddy ball favoritism. There is no reason he should ever start at Miami, unless all the qbs on the roster and perry are just that bad.. He's like 6 feet maybe 6' 1 at best. There is a reason why this kid who is a FSU legacy hasn't ever received an offer from them but a guy like Stanford Samuels does. Kids lucky Richt is at Miami. Richt has his son on staff to, so he might be into that favoritism buddy buddy type stuff. That shouldn't happen at the college level at any program, but who knows. People hyped up shireff when he committed though so it what it is.

Kaaya is going to be the first Miami qb drafted into the league in quite awhile, and you legit have whatevers saying the kid sucks, he's soft, etc..... seems legit.

Man those 6'0 and under QB sure suck you know like Russell Wilson, Breeze, and Vick. You are an idiot. The kid is talented and will compete for the starting job.

Baker mayfield, Johnny maziel we would all trade our first born to have them here balling for us

Dude,seriously... This is simple math. You keep asking questions that you won't accept the answers to. HE HAD 1600 YARDS! That equals not throwing the ball much at all & short yardage when he does in all likelihood. Well just agree to disagree. I understand you like him as a qb. I just don't like his stats. Leaves way too many questions for me. Just a personal opinion that's all.

You are the one not listening Dee, he put up those numbers only playing the first half of games because of how efficient he was at leading his team to big first half leads. Basically he played so well in the first half of games that he only played in like two second halfs this season. If you were to adjust his numbers to if he played full games he would have ridiculous numbers 3000 plus yards, 50 plusTDs.

I'm listening perfectly well. Again I'm not trying to argue because we all have opinions. However numbers are facts & that's where yall ain't listening to MY concerns. The numbers posted was 1678 I'm not gonna debate a hundred yards or how many snaps etc. He doesn't have the stats for my liking that's all. His stats don't change just because he only played the first halFS. For me that shows a strong running game more than anything else. Heso not moving the ball up & down the field for all these accomplishments unless he only did it for 16 drives. Do yall understand now? It's all about numbers for me. I want to know my future qb can make all the throws and has the Stats to prove he's done it. That's all.

Dude, if colleges recruited by stats then their rosters would look completely different.

I know a 6'1" QB that threw for 3,400 yards and 26 TD's last season (as a senior in high school). Would you want him at Miami? He plays at Lehigh right now.

Same thing applies for other positions. If you want stat warriors then be prepared to recruit guys that aren't physically up to standards. The best high school players don't always translate to college and vice versa.

This is the what some people don't understand

But at the same time you'd expect a top D1 prospect to ball out in high school, would you not? Balling out in High school doesnt mean you will be great in college. But guys that were great in college generally were also great in high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back