Washington Twins Commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wrapping up can EASILY be corrected..
Andy Samberg Flirting GIF

Advertisement
These guys got the football playing genetics forsure. Dad was an all-world RB one of the best in Dade history. Cousin Derrick Gibson was all-world S and 1st rounder.

Bobby is unpolished and has potential to develop into a solid a** LB. He’s got higher upside than 99% of the crap LBs we’ve recruited during Manny’s era. Steele and Strong will coach him up and he will be a solid ACC LB. Robby speaks for himself just watch his film he’s as good as an ATH in the nation. We just need a stud like Bryant or Hill to come in and be the alpha dog LB.

An offense of Robby, Jalen Brown, Hykeem and Cedric Baxter has me thinking college football playoffs are in sight. This staff is next level.

These guys got the football playing genetics forsure. Dad was an all-world RB one of the best in Dade history. Cousin Derrick Gibson was all-world S and 1st rounder.

Bobby is unpolished and has potential to develop into a solid a** LB. He’s got higher upside than 99% of the crap LBs we’ve recruited during Manny’s era. Steele and Strong will coach him up and he will be a solid ACC LB. Robby speaks for himself just watch his film he’s as good as an ATH in the nation. We just need a stud like Bryant or Hill to come in and be the alpha dog LB.

An offense of Robby, Jalen Brown, Hykeem and Cedric Baxter has me thinking college football playoffs are in sight. This staff is next level.
For the time in over 20 years i’m not worried about recruiting. Now i just follow to see what the names will be. I’m excited for the present and future of the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the time in over 20 years i’m not worried about recruiting. Now i just follow to see what the names will be. I’m excited for the present and future of the program.
Exactly… there’s gonna be no more Corey Flagg’s recruited at LB etc.. I hate to drop names but can’t help it. Bobby isn’t a highly rated kid but he’s ceiling is higher than any LB on our team rn not named Wes Bissainthe or Chase Smith.

Exactly… there’s gonna be no more Corey Flagg’s recruited at LB etc.. I hate to drop names but can’t help it. Bobby isn’t a highly rated kid but he’s ceiling is higher than any LB on our team rn not named Wes Bissainthe or Chase Smith.
Those two backers are gonna be players! I’m one who likes Troutman also because he’s crazy! But I agree you will see backers like the two you mentioned and less like Flagg who as much as i love his effort just doesn’t have the air factor. Bobby will end up 230 and at the least will be a special teams boss. I trust this staffs ability to find players. But like every staff, not everyone will be a star. I just won’t count out a Washington. Blood lines run strong

Advertisement
Back