Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primed to win the acc with what quarterback ? And they lost their best skill position players
I think you should check their portal list bud lol.

They have a Mario Cristobal recruited qb for what its worth.

Their new rbs was one of our starters at a time in Chaney and they got the Mac offensive player of the year in Toledo running back Peny Boone.
At wr they added
Jacorey Brooks who we know to be a solid player

and a guy from Tuskeegee who might be a sleeper.

They got 3 te's including Jaleel Skinner from us.

They loaded up in the portal to make a move. they really choked the acc away this szn so we shall see.

What they did to us on offense last year was impressive to see live...dude drew up whatever he wanted and got whatever he wanted

Advertisement
Ole Miss will have the top portal class but rank in 20’s in high school. They are top heavy with little foundation. That approach may get you wins quicker (see FSU) but the bottom can fall out just as quickly (see FSU).
When did the bottom fall out at FSU? You're projecting that to happen.

Win with whatever method you can. Just Win. FSU did that by owning the portal and going after the big names, In high school they recruited certain spots pretty well in the last 2 cycles.

Mario seems to be trying to do it by being balanced in both. It's a mix of highly-ranked high school kids, lots of developmental kids, and experienced guys from the portal who can plug and play but aren't the flashy names.

*Ward was flashy but that's because we legit had no good option internally in a year we need to win at the most important position.

Their new rbs was one of our starters at a time in Chaney and they got the Mac offensive player of the year in Toledo running back Peny Boone.
At wr they added

They loaded up in the portal to make a move. they really choked the acc away this szn so we shall see.

What they did to us on offense last year was impressive to see live...dude drew up whatever he wanted and got whatever he wanted
Yea Louisville ain’t messing around to me they are good and will be for a good while.

At wr they added

I'm curious what kinda season Tyler Shough can have under Brohm. He has to stay healthy

Advertisement
Yea Louisville ain’t messing around to me they are good and will be for a good while.
Brohm was the best coach in the conference when he walked in Louisville’s door. It’s not even close in my mind, and I live in and despise Louisville. With Kenny Payne here, there is nothing else to spend money on sports-wise aside from Brohm and the dirty-bird’s football squad. He’s a problem and we play him every year in the Schnelly-bowl.

Out of all those you mentioned, when we're talking about their ability as passers(because this whole thing is about the desire for a lockdown corner)I'm not overly impressed by any of those. However I will say I forgot about McCord and Murphy coming in. At the very least I do respect their arm talent. Just need to see what they bring in at this point cause neither is a really proven commodity. If anything to me what you just said illustrates more about the playmakers in the league than it does passers and I prioritize safety play for that.
I think you (always) have fair points that I respect due to your cane history and knowledge but so do some of the others from a different perspective and I don’t mean the perpetually pessimistic mopes as a profession types. Mario still has to prove it on the field (here) no matter what talent discrepancy may exist vs. some of our lesser or now depleted rivals. I don’t think that’s unfair either based off of what we have seen both under him recently and historically over the last 20 years. Somehow or another Miami does Miami things.

not everything is black and white for the orange and green

- no one in the acc scares me- I can see an epic successful season and playoff birth as we roll through a pretty **** soft schedule
- everyone in the acc scares me - I can see an epic disaster season where everything comes into question after dumb crap happens repeatedly despite a pretty **** soft schedule

welcome to the meh zone where Mario is da gawd we slurp when it come to recruiting and where Mario is omg we mope when it comes to game day. I’ll not doubt Mario on recruiting again til he proves otherwise and I won’t trust Mario on the field until he proves otherwise

Last edited:
Brohm was the best coach in the conference when he walked in Louisville’s door. It’s not even close in my mind, and I live in and despise Louisville. With Kenny Payne here, there is nothing else to spend money on sports-wise aside from Brohm and the dirty-bird’s football squad. He’s a problem and we play him every year in the Schnelly-bowl.
Yea with x and os he’s definitely the best I saw last season and they recruit pretty decently. And they attack the portal

Advertisement
Abso

Absolutely! The longer and closer to the date and time that the decision needs to be made by, the more I like Miami to get him. They made a huge impact on him and have really made him think about his decision.
Love it. Figured but great to hear you say it!

At wr they added

They added a bunch of names you know and lost their pros nothing about the portal is year to year sustainable and with who they got at qb it’s really a drop off from Plummer

Advertisement
Maybe if TheOriginalIdiot didnt conflate TheOriginalQuestiont he wouldn't be down a rabbit hole. Hard to keep track when reading all that bull**** you write lmao.

Then again you'd just post a long *** diatribe about whatever other stupid ******* point you wanted to gobble up instead of addressing how leaving 3 spots open means you are a bad recruiter. But lets argue Norvell and transfer portal instead you ****** muse.

-Love ya

Hilarious.

You big mad because an old guy is running circles around you.

Sorry, but you are really really bad at posting.

When did the bottom fall out at FSU? You're projecting that to happen.

Win with whatever method you can. Just Win. FSU did that by owning the portal and going after the big names, In high school they recruited certain spots pretty well in the last 2 cycles.

Mario seems to be trying to do it by being balanced in both. It's a mix of highly-ranked high school kids, lots of developmental kids, and experienced guys from the portal who can plug and play but aren't the flashy names.

*Ward was flashy but that's because we legit had no good option internally in a year we need to win at the most important position.

Did you not witness last season? FSU was a house of cards. Once all their portal guys bounced when they didn't make the playoffs they were just a shell of a team. All it took was their QB to go down and it all unraveled.

Hilarious.

You big mad because an old guy is running circles around you.

Sorry, but you are really really bad at posting.
You successfully dodged the bull**** you spewed and created a portal discussion. If I thought better of you, I'd be proud. Take care.

Advertisement
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

why are you using fsu and not ole miss?.
Is it because the bottom aint fall out there?. Didnt they win their bowl game?. Also ole miss is int he best division in football

Id rather build a winning organization no matter how its done. Which is why i stated there isnt 1 way to win or build its variables involved.

Our particular school is primed to be good in BOTH easily the portal and high school recruiting no sense in not going all in on both.

FSU is an example of what could happen. If you are happy just winning bowl games and having to restock your team every year with mercenaries that you haven't even developed, cool. Some fans can be happy with that.

And no high school recruit worth their salt will want to come in on a team and watch their position be taken by a mercenary player that's almost assured their spot because they are bought. Talent wants to come in and get an opportunity to start. You can't have a #1 high school class AND portal class. There is an inverse correlation with high school and portal rankings. The higher one is, the lower the other.

FSU is an example of what could happen. If you are happy just winning bowl games and having to restock your team every year with mercenaries that you haven't even developed, cool. Some fans can be happy with that.

And no high school recruit worth their salt will want to come in on a team and watch their position be taken by a mercenary player that's almost assured their spot because they are bought. Talent wants to come in and get an opportunity to start. You can't have a #1 high school class AND portal class. There is an inverse correlation with high school and portal rankings. The higher one is, the lower the other.
Your theory is All sorts of messed up lol

If fsu is the example of what could happen im signing up for losing 1 game a year my boy lol

What in the backwards *** thinking yall have?.

Ohio State and Texas are currently top 10 portal and hs recruiting it aint rocket science holmes.

LANDING TALENT IS IMPORTANT...REGARDLESS IF ITS HS OR TRANSFER PORTAL. THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY ..GO ALL OUT N BOFFUM.

That "sustainable" talk is BS hope optimism talk because our biggest rival is living in there.

THE PORTAL AINT GOING ANYWHERE..LOL THAT SH*T DONE MADE SABAN PACK HIS SH*T UP AND LEAVE CAUSE HE REALIZE HE COULDNT HOARD PLAYERS...AND.....DEVELOP em like u stated lol

Oh by the way ill be **** it happy with the bolded because we aint DOING that consistently at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back