Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the opposite. Mario is making generational money and he should be contributing to the facilities in a major way.

Why don’t you send him a memo so that he can be the only current P5 coach that does that. Just for your information, $8 million a year for coaches is about average now for P5 programs that are serious about winning. If Mario doesn’t make it, what do you think is gonna happen with the next one, unless we grab some underperforming unknown, we will be paying over 10 million a year.

Advertisement
Why don’t you send him a memo so that he can be the only current P5 coach that does that. Just for your information, $8 million a year for coaches is about average now for P5 programs that are serious about winning. If Mario doesn’t make it, what do you think is gonna happen with the next one, unless we grab some underperforming unknown, we will be paying over 10 million a year.
Mario is going to make hundreds of millions over his career and it would be a wise investment to donate considering he directly benefits from those funds.

Mario is going to make hundreds of millions over his career and it would be a wise investment to donate considering he directly benefits from those funds.

He‘s being paid to be football coach, not donator-in-chief.

No offense, and I don’t mean this to be personal, but it’s just another topic for people to ***** about.

Let’s make him do something nobody else is doing. All I care about is if he gets this organization in a position to win at a high-level consistently.

Who gives a flying ****. Maybe you can suggest he wear different shirts while you’re at it. It’s just meaningless nonsense, picking scabs. Just totally dumb. But no offense though. Find more reasonable things to ***** about like timeouts or kneeling.

If you’re trolling, then good job. Otherwise, it’s just irrelevant blathering.

Me refreshing this post for the first time today thinking there was actual news on a possible portal addition:

IMG_1075.gif

Advertisement

No offense, and I don’t mean this to be personal, but it’s just another topic for people to ***** about.

Let’s make him do something nobody else is doing. All I care about is if he gets this organization in a position to win at a high-level consistently.

Who gives a flying ****. Maybe you can suggest he wear different shirts while you’re at it. It’s just meaningless nonsense, picking scabs. Just totally dumb. But no offense though. Find more reasonable things to ***** about like timeouts or kneeling.

I mean crazy talk. I’m sure he donates a nice amount to his alumni like most rich people do for the tax write off and to stop getting harassing mail from the University but no he should definitely stop giving money to cure childhood cancer or his own charity Im sure he founded so he can embarrass himself like the kneeling incident??

What other coach does that and yes I know what Richt did, but that man is all kinds of holy and had already cemented his name in CFB as a real coach. He also desperately needed to jumpstart the investment of the University and Admin to starting to make this a regular college football program again.

I mean we were on Neanderthal level versus competition. Mario has sold this program on making that next level investment. That is already worth more than he could feasibly donate himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement

A lot of coaches donate to their alma mater (Gundy) or school they've been at for a long time (Paterno/Bowden) and Mario is in a unique position to benefit directly from his donation just like Richt did by jump-starting the indoor facility which made recruiting easier.

If I was making $8M a year I would gladly donate $3M of it annually if it dramatically increased my likelihood of signing another 10-year contract to earn another $80M++.

No need to reply. We agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Funny story: As a golf pro I work winters down in Key West. A guy comes into the pro shop this weekend with an Ole Miss pullover. I mentioned to him, that he may see Lane down here fishing, he’s here quite a bit in the offseason. The guy tells me, me and my friends have given him more than enough money to get us over the hump, his *** better be out recruiting. By the looks of this guy and his friends, he was throwing money!

Miami has to win more than 7 to win transfer battles consistently against teams that are coming off 10 win plus seasons looking to have a big year.

He played in a national title game, knows Mario and Mirabel can get him a shot in the league, but is going for NIL money and chance to win big his last year in college.

Need an A.M. update. Lol. Appreciate your sharing here, man.
I think it's simple.

If he is serious about becoming the best OL he can be and going high in the draft he picks UM and the best OL coaches.

If it's about $$$ he picks Ole Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back