Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. He is going through the process right now. Comparing both scenarios and then going to make the best decision for him and his future. Just stay tuned. By tomorrow I think we will know.
For development and improvement, Savion Cohen and what scouts are saying about how much he improved under Mario and Maribal in just one year vs where he was at Alabama is all he should need to see.

He’ll get a good bag here and get developed to get an even bigger bag in the NFL by getting developed and drafted higher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand. He is going through the process right now. Comparing both scenarios and then going to make the best decision for him and his future. Just stay tuned. By tomorrow I think we will know.
This is an extremely basic and understandable outlook and expectation. But since you are familiar with the posters here, it won't happen..

It's honestly why I am surprised that Miami has been able to do so well in NIL; I figured there would be a lot more schools with donors willing to put up some big bucks than we have seen so far.
Rich folks are rich for a reason. They won’t invest unless it’s a worthwhile investment. Which outside of someone’s ego, there probably minimal returns on NIL.

Rich folks are rich for a reason. They won’t invest unless it’s a worthwhile investment. Which outside of someone’s ego, there probably minimal returns on NIL.
Oh I agree that most follow that, but clearly not all and I would think with the numbers advantage that a lot of those schools have and college football being more entrenched in certain parts of the country that they would have more of those outliers.

Oh I agree that most follow that, but clearly not all and I would think with the numbers advantage that a lot of those schools have and college football being more entrenched in certain parts of the country that they would have more of those outliers.
That makes sense. I do wonder how many of the SEC type schools have guys in the hundreds of millions and billions. Probably a lot easier to write one check during the recruitment rather than over multiple years. Obviously TAMU does but even their NIL program seems sketchy.

Advertisement
We need to get our Tire King out there leading the NIL charge for Miami
hqdefault.jpg

That makes sense. I do wonder how many of the SEC type schools have guys in the hundreds of millions and billions. Probably a lot easier to write one check during the recruitment rather than over multiple years. Obviously TAMU does but even their NIL program seems sketchy.
I like this tweet from Pate as I think in the near future everyone is going to look back on this and say wtf were they thinking; we are talking about schools that are going to be getting close to $100M a year in just TV revenue and they are asking for fans to donate money.

Now, he is talking about regular folks being asked to donate which is even more wtf, but still silly that you need anyone to donate regardless of how much money they have. All the more reason for us and any other serious schools to get into a league that will pay more for TV.

It's honestly why I am surprised that Miami has been able to do so well in NIL; I figured there would be a lot more schools with donors willing to put up some big bucks than we have seen so far.
This…. We all should be appreciative of whomever is bank-rolling our NIL. We have been accused of throwing out excess bags by SEC schools known for paying with big duffel bags of cash; while also not being called out by any players for shady or unfulfilled deals. A+ on that end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This…. We all should be appreciative of whomever is bank-rolling our NIL. We have been accused of throwing out excess bags by SEC schools known for paying with big duffel bags of cash; while also not being called out by any players for shady or unfulfilled deals. A+ on that end.
That is why as many Canes' fans as possible, should contribute to Canes Connection to help out with our NIL.

I like this tweet from Pate as I think in the near future everyone is going to look back on this and say wtf were they thinking; we are talking about schools that are going to be getting close to $100M a year in just TV revenue and they are asking for fans to donate money.

Now, he is talking about regular folks being asked to donate which is even more wtf, but still silly that you need anyone to donate regardless of how much money they have. All the more reason for us and any other serious schools to get into a league that will pay more for TV.

There’s idiots out there buying twitch streamers bath water. The amount of people that can justify this stuff to themselves is mind boggling.

Lol at people wondering where Ole Miss, where the cost of living is zero and most of the wealth has been passed down for 400 years on the backs of slavery then begetting entitlement and being born on third base after slavery, suddenly has been able to get the money. They just finally decided to spend some of their money, since they basically live rent free and their school finally got serious about it.

It’s a different and far uglier historical version then when Miami was claiming to be poor when it was more of a choice of not supporting the program.
The only thing I’m going to say about this is while I agree with most if it, when you are rich cost of living isn’t a thing. And Most rich people have multiple homes anyway.

The only thing I’m going to say about this is while I agree with most if it, when you are rich cost of living isn’t a thing. And Most rich people have multiple homes anyway.
Even the well off but not Rich alums (think Miami 35 yard line donors) can afford to give more though proportionately is thr point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back