Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I understand. He is going through the process right now. Comparing both scenarios and then going to make the best decision for him and his future. Just stay tuned. By tomorrow I think we will know.
Do you happen to be close to this recruitment? These are literally your first two posts here.

Advertisement
How does this guy project to the NFL? If he thinks he has a career there, Miami is the smart move. If it's about maximizing what he can get now, it's highest bidder.

Advertisement
You literally just watched us do that with rodney hill... nothing stops us technically. Only the fact our tuition isn't cheap and kids have concerns about labels at the end of the day. Pride works in strange ways. Even when you know it's just a technicality that you'd be a walk on it's still the reality.
I was wondering if that is what happened with him. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Looks like Ole Miss offered his Washington teammate who started half the season at RG so this may be a package deal

Advertisement
Yes, I am close to this recruitment. I have been a viewer for years, but never as an "insider", that's why I have never posted.
Just saw a comment from the ON3 Ole Miss editor that THREE Washington players arrived last night:

-Julius Buelow - Washington - OT
-Nate Kalepo - Washington - OT
-BJ Green - Washington - Edge

Team mates making a move together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back