Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem with the big big girls (tall and thick) is that some have masculine attitudes and think they can throw hands with anyone.

I’m only interested in a single kind of tussle with females.
Those are the best ones, because they challenge you go to all silverback gorilla balls deep in them until they squirt and whisper yes daddy in your ear.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
music video 90s GIF

“An Ole Miss source tells me Nate Kalepo is expected in Oxford tonight” — Ole Miss On3 writer

Advertisement
Had a feeling he wasn’t coming after he didn’t commit yesterday. Have no idea why he’d go to Ole Miss unless they’re simply offering more in NIL

I disagree we are stacked on OL. We have a bunch of underclassmen who are still projects. The rutgers game alone is proof that we badly miss Cohen at LG and Matt Lee at C. Carpenter in for Lee but for Cohen.....its just the young bucks and Lou
Didn’t we get two 5 star ol one being a guard . Then added bell ? Rutgers game I was watching i seen his nephew starting and getting @ss kicked all game . Maybe it was to save the true freshman redshirt but know way he should have been starting , he sucks and belongs at juco or d2 level .

Had a feeling he wasn’t coming after he didn’t commit yesterday. Have no idea why he’d go to Ole Miss unless they’re simply offering more in NIL
Ole Miss is has a much higher floor than us next year. Ward lifts our ceiling to be equal to theirs but Ole Miss is expected to be a top 10 team next year.

Advertisement
And what floor might that be. We might have the easiest P5 schedule in football and they have a higher “floor”?
Yes, we have been **** two years in a row and they were very good last year and got better.

Even after Lane made his proclamation “if you’re on OL you go to Miami” we’re still gonna lose him to Ole Miss lol

Advertisement
My question is what they will do with Rivers. Move him to guard or keep him at tackle. You move him to guard then Bell or McCoy will take his spot at tackle then Cooper at the other guard spot, Francis at T, and Carpenter at C.

Advertisement
Cam ward visited fsu after us and look where he is now 😂 if Mario really wants him its not over !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back