Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF8943D3-7DF5-4E6C-B850-C41E25A97BF3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he really did say it !!
I know he said it but that tweet is fake. It’s not even the right font. I’m sorry I like to live in a fact world especially in 2024 so what he said is true - I’m just saying that the tweet you posted is not actually the tweet.

I know this is just a harmless football board but people lying on social media and AI are going to cause a lot of harm this year and people need to know how to look out for what is real and not, that’s all it

Advertisement
I know he said it but that tweet is fake. It’s not even the right font. I’m sorry I like to live in a fact world especially in 2024 so what he said is true - I’m just saying that the tweet you posted is not actually the tweet.

I know this is just a harmless football board but people lying on social media and AI are going to cause a lot of harm this year and people need to know how to look out for what is real and not, that’s all it
Nothing is real these days my friend !! I’m a BOT. Nice to meet you !

Last edited:
**** it you beat me to it. He was great against Oregon. Number 50 from Oregon had a really hard time getting around or passed him in the whole game. Really good at pulling and pass blocking

Really like his physicality and although he looks sloppy he rarely plays it. If I had to get picky about it, he gives away that he’s pulling, he’s about a half a foot further back in his stance when he does. Also when he’s tired and in a 3 pt stance and then asked to pass block, he rocked forward a few times at the snap. As if he was leaning a little too much on that hand (because he’s tired). His down blocks are great, his butt positioning in comparison to the hole is on point.(pause) He’s a definite take. He will naturally lose a little weight if he comes here (SFL Summer heat) and that’s all I think he needs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back