Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen is a **** good problem to have. My two cents long as Samson continues to progress in rehab you put him at tackle and move rivers or Kinsler to guard. Offensive line is not a problem we have. If it was me I wouldn't use our last spot on this dude unless we are losing a certain lineman to the portal. At that point its a lil different.
Yeah honestly I’m assuming that if this dude was visiting that someone on the OL is out

Advertisement
I don't love the CB room. Porter is a fringe all-ACC corner and Damari came on the second half of the year, but there's always the sophomore slump to contend with. Then there's Richard, who had his moments, but then a significant drop off from there. We need at least one plug and play corner, if not two.

I'm a little less spooked about safety. Kam and JW were supremely talented but there was so much boom or bust with them. With the Washington and Vandy kids coming in + ZP being on campus, I'd like to think we have enough there now to at least be functional.
I’d like atleast one more veteran outside corner. I think that’s complete our Secondary to requisite standard

IMG_1054.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recruiting coordinator story has both Mauigoa’s also there (both also in slings which I was surprised to see)
1705876812732.png

Kinda odd.. both brothers same arms in slings

Advertisement
Yeah honestly I’m assuming that if this dude was visiting that someone on the OL is out
I would think McCoy and Kinsler.
Francis isn’t leaving, rivers just signed back up, cooper was consistently a captain this year and seems like a guy their making a foundational piece, Samson gets paid too much to leave. Carpenter just got here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back