Washington Recommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with the idea of getting both in the fold early and letting the chips fall. That said, I really like both and we NEED safeties in this class. Washington actually reminds me a bit of Brandon Meriweather in his film.

I dont see it. The crazy part is i see it in FRANCOIS more his teammate. They seem to be around the same size coming in. BM tape was that of pure violence.lol

tumblr_mvna7ov1Oh1sfub4yo1_400.gif

Which is why i laugh at the folks that see LINEBACKER with this kid. He will have to be a Back end safety or striker. Striker suits him more.
He isnt being asked to be a immediate impact guy. He could easily be 230 by his rs soph season if they wanted to make him a Lb.

Advertisement
Those complaining about taking KW's commitment are the same losers who were cool with the last 3 regimes turning away talent at similar stages of a recruiting cycle, only to have to take guys like Robert Knowles or Zion Nelson in the 11th hour.

This kid is one of the top defensive players in Dade county and teammates with two other priority kids we'd like to sign as well. I'm all about a take like this and letting the chips fall where they may when he gets to campus. That's what top programs do.

Advertisement
He isnt being asked to be a immediate impact guy. He could easily be 230 by his rs soph season if they wanted to make him a Lb.

He's not very fast at the 175-180 he is at now. It literally doesnt make much sense imo. If you like him as a STRIKER...then i get it. He sort of plays that role at South Dade. That being said..you allow Branch in more so as a CB prospect then imo.

That being said this defensive class aint gonna be caught with their d*ck in hand in this class. We seem to have 2 strikers already locked in.

He's not very fast at the 175-180 he is at now. It literally doesnt make much sense imo. If you like him as a STRIKER...then i get it. He sort of plays that role at South Dade. That being said..you allow Branch in more so as a CB prospect then imo.

That being said this defensive class aint gonna be caught with their d*ck in hand in this class. We seem to have 2 strikers already locked in.
Worst case we cool on a guy or two if they don't play out or bigger fish want in. I like the move.

OOS guys are always flight risks. What happens if you don't take Washington and LSU offers Branch after the Early Signing Period?

Which is why i laugh at the folks that see LINEBACKER with this kid. He will have to be a Back end safety or striker. Striker suits him more.

I agree with you. I don't see LB ever with him. I also think he's a kid that we are taking to mold for 2020 (ST at most) and then 2021 let him battle for his spot. We don't have to rely on him for really anything until 2 years from now unless he just flashes and then it's something you take as a bonus. 2 years down the road 20-25 pounds of good weight on the kid, lets see what happens.

Advertisement
Back