Washington Recommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
.animated_1549816611950.gif

Advertisement
So why did we take branch, because to keep it real they both have the same skill set, and that is to thrive at the striker position, unless he somehow gains 30lbs his senior year, then I do not like this take.
Seems like he is more of a ton super while branch is more of a coverage person

So why did we take branch, because to keep it real they both have the same skill set, and that is to thrive at the striker position, unless he somehow gains 30lbs his senior year, then I do not like this take.

Because you stack players and let competition sort it out. Branch isn't a sure thing if LSU decides to offer down the road. You don't know what either player will do in the next 6 months to 2 years. Just be happy for the kid and the program. Welcome (back) to the U Keshawn! Lets get to work.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ok, I’ll let Diaz know twes.305 doesn’t like the take. Good chance he’ll tell Washington to kick rocks once he hears

I don't care for the take either, like you said esp with Branch...Hard to argue with Diaz in terms of building a defense though...Also the 30 lbs doesn't necessarily have to be this year, just eventually.

Ok, I’ll let Diaz know twes.305 doesn’t like the take. Good chance he’ll tell Washington to kick rocks once he hears
???, I don't know what telling Diaz is going to accomplish, I just don't like the take that's it. U act like u never dislike a prospects.

Advertisement
Back