Was granted a refund from the AD

Dash

Band
Banned
If you have donated to the program at all recently, I suggest asking for a refund. It was granted to me. Keep fighting the good fight, make these people's lives miserable, and make a statement.

j.marks@miami.edu Was the UM athletics staffer who contacted me back, and CC'd craig.anderson@miami.edu

I think people have a legitimate right to demand money back for the farce that was presented to us as "building champions". That includes money spent on tickets.

Advertisement
That's a **** good idea. Even if it's small donations, if they get a bunch of requests like this it has to make them at least a little squeamish.

Advertisement
This is a first-rate idea. Just the administrative headache of processing refunds will upset them. Not to mention the dollars they are losing.

Advertisement
$20 dollars have been credited to your account. Thanks and continue not to show up to our crappy product. Blake James

If you have donated to the program at all recently, I suggest asking for a refund. It was granted to me. Keep fighting the good fight, make these people's lives miserable, and make a statement.

j.marks@miami.edu Was the UM athletics staffer who contacted me back, and CC'd craig.anderson@miami.edu

I think people have a legitimate right to demand money back for the farce that was presented to us as "building champions". That includes money spent on tickets.

This should be posted on all the other Canes boards as well.

What part of your donation outlines the requirements of "building champions", I'm curious about what you based your stance on?

What part of your donation outlines the requirements of "building champions", I'm curious about what you based your stance on?

Who cares, go get your money.

Advertisement
I'd like to know more about this. How much did you donate? When did you donate? And what did you donate for (was this a straight gift or given in conjunction with the purchase of tickets)? What was the theory under which you asked for a refund and what was said in response to you when you posed the request? I'm extremely curious to know how this went down.

yuuuup, an influx of refund requests should open their eyes. Only one problem, they don't seem to give a chit about ANYTHING. Just fold the **** program already and get it over with. It is inevitable with leadership like this.

Advertisement
Anybody that has donated "recently" not only deserves to have their credit card maxed out but also a nice punch to the throat.

I'd like to know more about this. How much did you donate? When did you donate? And what did you donate for (was this a straight gift or given in conjunction with the purchase of tickets)? What was the theory under which you asked for a refund and what was said in response to you when you posed the request? I'm extremely curious to know how this went down.

I suspect your lack of a response stems from the fact that this didn't go down quite how you're implying, and you're doing everyone a disservice by leading people to believe they'll receive refunds for things they will not, and by creating more work for people in the athletic department who are just trying to do their jobs. I understand being upset with the state of the program. I can promise you that no one is more upset than I am. But at the same time, you guys have to understand that there are very few people within the University who actually have the power to change our current situation, and you're misdirecting your anger and your attacks towards people who cannot effectuate these changes and are only trying to make the best out of the situation they've been given. If you want to ask for a refund, by all means go ahead. But you're not only wasting the time of the people in the Hurricane Club, you're wasting your own time as well.

Now go ahead and neg away, but it had to be said.

Advertisement
Back