Warren Thompson article

Advertisement
Thompson is a top 50 player in his class with offers from everyone. Dingle is a 3 star who is slow as ****.

The **** we coming up with 10X better?

Smh. Dingle is 10x better...

Thompson is 18
I know. Ijs, if we are going after Thompson, then their is no reason we should have dropped Dingle...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Who knows if his offer is comitable at this point, he already had tried to commit once before.
we accepted his commitment and Thompson >>>> Dingle

No arguement on my part, I also believe Thompson is better

Smh. Dingle is 10x better...

Thompson is 18
I know. Ijs, if we are going after Thompson, then their is no reason we should have dropped Dingle...

Who knows if his offer is comitable at this point, he already had tried to commit once before.
i dont know..... hes a top 40 player overall no matter what position on every site. so it would be great for those who care about that.

Advertisement
Thompson is a top 50 player in his class with offers from everyone. Dingle is a 3 star who is slow as ****.

From me watching him with my two eyes. Idgaf what a website says or what Thompson does at camps. I have seen plenty of Thompson live, not just highlights. There is nothing Thompson does better then Dingle.

From me watching him with my two eyes. Idgaf what a website says or what Thompson does at camps. I have seen plenty of Thompson live, not just highlights. There is nothing Thompson does better then Dingle.

does he run faster than a 4.89 ??

Idk what he runs but I know Thompson isn't taking screens to the house. Dingle cribs two of them in the firsr two minutes of his highlights....

Advertisement

Idk what he runs but I know Thompson isn't taking screens to the house. Dingle cribs two of them in the firsr two minutes of his highlights....

Why all these schools out here crooting a 2018 kid over a 2017 kid with kentucky as his best offer �� i cant call it

Thompson doesn't even have a full season highlight up anywhere. Want to know why? It would be unimpressive.

For all you guys trying to argue my point, their is no way you can watch both Dingles season highlight, and Thompsons 2 minute mid season highlight, and with a straight face tell me Thompson is better...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why all these schools out here crooting a 2018 kid over a 2017 kid with kentucky as his best offer �� i cant call it
Camps

Thompson doesn't even have a full season highlight up anywhere. Want to know why? It would be unimpressive.

For all you guys trying to argue my point, their is no way you can watch both Dingles season highlight, and Thompsons 2 minute mid season highlight, and with a straight face tell me Thompson is better...

You're very passionate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're very passionate.

The kid is 6'5" and has Dingle on length. He looks to have a better drive off the line and seems quite fluid as a runner. Thompson is a better prospect based on his mid-season film when compared to Dingle as a senior. The ceiling on Thompson is very high.

Advertisement

You're very passionate.

Naw, just real.

You're very passionate.

The kid is 6'5" and has Dingle on length. He looks to have a better drive off the line and seems quite fluid as a runner. Thompson is a better prospect based on his mid-season film when compared to Dingle as a senior. The ceiling on Thompson is very high.
Yes he has Dingle on length but I'm not seeing the explosion off the line you are talking about. And half of Dingle's highlight has him catch and running for major yac. Thompson has 2 maybe 3 plays where he gets yac in his mid season highlight. Thompson is also running go routes and hitches his entire highlight with one corner route. Dingle is catching screens, fades, hitches, go routes and in routes across the middle...

Last edited:
Just to throw my own 2 cents in it from seeing both (coaching against Thompson), Armwood doesn't use Thompson the way that CC uses Dingle. Armwood is ALL about the run game. Heck they misused their most explosive athlete on their team (Mcneil) this year UNLESS they put him at wildcat QB.

In the playoff game vs Lake Gibson, Thompson was only targeted once, which he caught for maybe 30 yards plus a defensive pass interference, but the play was offset because of offensive holding.

I like both kids, but I knock Thompson because of his highlights. Put it this way, if Thompson was playing for CC, he'd be close to an 1,000 yard receiver.

Advertisement
Back