Warren Thompson article

Advertisement
Seen him play twice now. Not impressed. No Dogg at all. My USF would be a good choice for him. Not The U.
Gator, what games have you been too? I went to just about half their games last year, and their game against pc last week because my cousin, Darrian Mcneal was the qb.

Thompson never stood out in any of the games. At all. Granted, Darrian is a 5'9 athlete who has no arm, and signed with Zona to play slot. This year, they had the qb from Lennard but in both games I have watched this year, he has not really shown anything. He did have a few catches in the kickoff classic that I caught on catch47.

Also in defense of Thompson, Armwood has always been a run heavy team that never features it's WRs. And this year, they have two stud RB'S. Although Sneed just got injured and will be out awhile.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Also see him play live he's is overrated. Soft. The 2 kids we should be on hard is Hightower and Mark pope.
I didn't even know who he was or the fact Armwood had a 4* WR until he was brought up on this board back in February.

Advertisement
Also see him play live he's is overrated. Soft. The 2 kids we should be on hard is Hightower and Mark pope.
I didn't even know who he was or the fact Armwood had a 4* WR until he was brought up on this board back in February.

Dude was letting lil *** corners bring him down easy. The kid is at least 6'5. Pillow soft

Seen him play twice now. Not impressed. No Dogg at all. My USF would be a good choice for him. Not The U.
Gator, what games have you been too? I went to just about half their games last year, and their game against pc last week because my cousin, Darrian Mcneal was the qb.

Thompson never stood out in any of the games. At all. Granted, Darrian is a 5'9 athlete who has no arm, and signed with Zona to play slot. This year, they had the qb from Lennard but in both games I have watched this year, he has not really shown anything. He did have a few catches in the kickoff classic that I caught on catch47.

Also in defense of Thompson, Armwood has always been a run heavy team that never features it's WRs. And this year, they have two stud RB'S. Although Sneed just got injured and will be out awhile.

The Plant game last year and watched the Manatee game on BH. I kept running back the broadcast and just wasn't impressed with him or their team. They solid, but not exceptionally good or near great. Same for RB's IMO. Big DL but they look better than they play. Serious question If they make it to state. If they do they won't win it.

Advertisement
From GatorBait “It was my first time up there and it was a great visit,” Thompson said. “I had a good time and I got to meet all of the coaches and watch the scrimmage. I was with my mom and one of my teammates. My mom loved it; she’s a Gators fan. She was in kind of like a surreal type of moment, she loved the campus.”

"I'll wait till my signing day," he says. "I just want to get an understanding of everything."

He lists 22 offers - Louisville was his first followed by the Canes.

"I love how Miami plays, that it's very physical down in Miami and I want to be around something like that," Thompson said. "And my mom really loves Miami. She is a big Brad Kaaya fan."[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back