Wario…garbage

Advertisement
Miami gets what they payin for

a 8 mil a year .500 head coach

the guy is average on the field, always has been always will be

mario is so dumb he doesn’t even understand that calling a kneel will win the game

mario is garbage

career .500 coach

miami should just fold the program , they have proved over the last 20 years that they truly do not want to win.

horrible

Advertisement
Hope this helps:

mas·sive
/ˈmasiv/
adjective

1. 1.
    large and heavy or solid.
    "a massive rampart of stone"
  2. exceptionally large.
    "massive crowds are expected"

Big Boobs GIF

This is massive.

Advertisement
The O-line and the entire defense. Two things to build a program around.
You understand Big Manny is the topic, right. The defense is better, Mario is not involved. A great line means nothing if the D knows what’s coming.

Tried to warn you there wasn't alot of creativity in Dawson's offense

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_195805_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_195805_Samsung Internet.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 0
You understand Big Manny is the topic, right. The defense is better, Mario is not involved. A great line means nothing if the D knows what’s coming.

If you want to argue about something other than what I wrote, do it with someone else. You asked where we have made improvements and I answered.

Advertisement
Team showed more fight than I thought. Unfortunately the offense handicaps itself.

Wonder what the next excuse is that these mouth breathers will come up with. Defense played their heart out.

FSU overrated af.
The Defense is the only reason we were in this game.

Advertisement
Then be miserable. Doesn't bother me. If you can't see massive improvement and need 8-1 already, that's your issue. We haven't won a **** thing in over two decades.
How in the world is Louisville, whom lost 5 games last year, most likely going to finish 11-1 this year and play in the ACC championship game, with a 1st year head coach? Clearly a new coach needs at least 4 years and his "own guys" to accomplish that. Well, at least the moron we hired does. Can you please explain this to me?

How in the world is Louisville, whom lost 5 games last year, most likely going to finish 11-1 this year and play in the ACC championship game, with a 1st year head coach? Clearly a new coach needs at least 4 years and his "own guys" to accomplish that. Well, at least the moron we hired does. Can you please explain this to me?

Sure. They have a veteran quarterback, an elite running back, and a horrendous schedule. But let's not get too excited about year one results. Remember, this very board went on and on about how Lincoln Riley made an impact in year one. Have you checked in on him lately?

It took Mario weeks to find an OC. Coincidence?? Maybe the rumors are true and he is controlling it too much. Maybe Dawson sucks. But after seeing the first couple games till now I’d bet on Mario.

The other issue is QB play. That’s on coaches and the Qb go get it fixed.

So basically I’m rambling here cause I have no idea what the cause of the problems are.

This program stinks and has for 20 years. I can’t believe the penalties every year no matter who coaches these players. There is just something wrong in Miami that can’t be fixed no matter the coach.

Advertisement
Back