Wario…garbage

No confusion, just stop with the moral victories. A competent OC and QB and we're talking about 8-1 right now. Both fall squarely on the HC's shoulders and he's now 0/2 in back to back years.

Then be miserable. Doesn't bother me. If you can't see massive improvement and need 8-1 already, that's your issue. We haven't won a **** thing in over two decades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t think the offense could be worse than last year, but I was wrong. Mario and Dawson have out done themselves.
Our offensive playcalling and scheme is worse than last year.
Gattis could get more out of this roster than, what we are seeing this year.
Shts pathetic and unwatchable.
No QB, WR or TE is going to want to play in this crap.

Advertisement
Man you guys are ridiculous. Like laughably so. You blame coaches for EVERYTHING. Man, not EVERYTHING is "skeemz" ok?

Emory played with a lot of heart but he's limited. Our WR's couldn't get separation and our QB couldn't hit them. We need to recruit better portal and high school, and it really comes down to that.

If anything, I feel encouraged that we hung with the #4 team in the country (and yes they ARE #4 and yes they DO deserve that ranking, they're NOT overrated). We hung with them in spite of not having a QB and playing on the road in the most hostile of environments.

This team (Miami) is closer than yall give credit for. Just contine to build and get a QB, WR's, and some better players in the defensive secondary.

I don’t get calling safe plays we got nothing the lose why keep runnin WRs screens and runnin right up the got **** Middle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like this post if you seriously envision Mario hoisting a national championship trophy as HC of Miami.

First time crims haven’t scored 30+ in like 18 games or something stupid.

Keep Guidry. Catch the offense up somehow. Only hope.
We could bring Chip Kelly in as OC and Mario woutdoor make him run the ball from a bunch set 100 times a game.

People can make "rebuilding" excuses all they want, but Mario is 11-11 overall and 5-9 in the ACC. Pretty sure these supposedly amazing recruiting classes we've been getting + the transfers are better than that. Other programs with less talent have found success in their early years with a new coach. Not saying we should be a CFP team just yet, but we've been embarrassing these past two years.

Advertisement
Back