Wario…garbage

Sure. They have a veteran quarterback, an elite running back, and a horrendous schedule. But let's not get too excited about year one results. Remember, this very board went on and on about how Lincoln Riley made an impact in year one. Have you checked in on him lately?
I don't give a fiddlers **** about Lincoln Riley. You act like we've played some difficult schedule. We'd have the same record we have now if we played Louisvilles schedule and vice-versa. Somehow a 1st year coach, without "his players" is killing it. I guess our mental midget of a coach just needs a few more years huh?

Advertisement
I don't give a fiddlers **** about Lincoln Riley. You act like we've played some difficult schedule. We'd have the same record we have now if we played Louisvilles schedule and vice-versa. Somehow a 1st year coach, without "his players" is killing it. I guess our mental midget of a coach just needs a few more years huh?

So you can pick and choose your examples, but you're not willing to look at college football as a whole. Makes sense.

When Louisville goes backwards next year, are you willing to concede that one-hit wonders aren't the model we're trying to emulate?

So you can pick and choose your examples, but you're not willing to look at college football as a whole. Makes sense.

When Louisville goes backwards next year, are you willing to concede that one-hit wonders aren't the model we're trying to emulate?
And when we stay the same next year, what will your excuse be then?

10th year senior QB, 1500 rushing yards, and 1000 receiving yards will all be gone next year. Let's see what a mastermind Jeff Brohm is in year two, since it was his coaching that led to success in year one.

Advertisement
Answer mine first.

I see. So you'd rather wait four or 5 years for your coach to win 7 games than to have one win 11 and play in a conference championship game in his first year? This team has regressed under Mario. We won 7 games in 2021. He's not gonna reach that total in year two.

You may be being sarcastic, Jagr.

But if not …. Problem is, that isn’t the fourth best team in the country. Not even close. They just truly haven’t played anybody outside of Week 1, which I bet goes differently if they played now.
who did they play in week 1? that rough and tumble LSU defense?

I see. So you'd rather wait four or 5 years for your coach to win 7 games than to have one win 11 and play in a conference championship game in his first year? This team has regressed under Mario. We won 7 games in 2021. He's noy gonna reach that total in year two.

This program hasn't "regressed" since about 2006. It's the same garbage program. But you think any competent coach would just come in and turn around 20 years of trash by year two.

So you would rather have a fake championship run one time? You don't want us to get back to being a yearly contender?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back