Ward to the league...or maybe not...who the **** knows...but seriously...what the **** else better do you have to do?

Ay man... Y'all can go ride TurnOverVanDyke nuts all the way to Wisconsin with him. I promise we won't miss y'all here.

Like how does him ballin' out do us any good?? Y'all some clowns. Only the Miami fan base would root for a kid who str8 up lost us games and wishing he finally gets it together for another school.

Advertisement
I mean it was
a weird example to use. Saban went hard after TVD last offseason so his evaluation was ****. Then they rode with Milton until he cost them the Texas game. They bench him and nearly lose to USF the following Saturday when their backups look worse than FSU’s.

Meanwhile Baby Tua WAS part of that team but they said no thanks and he transferred to Maryland. He’s better than Milton. Another **** evaluation.

They would have beat Michigan and played for/won tge natty this year if baby tua was still on that team.

Yall give Saban a lot of credit and rightfully so, but in this particular example he ****ed up their QB situation and it cost them
Who's this Milton you speak of?

Advertisement
Right now Cam Ward is running a seriously successful Only Fans account and he’s only got Mario following him

He ain’t giving up the *****, Mario. Stop spending money.
Right on the money!

Cam Ward is like that girl that you keep spending money on because you want to get into her panties in the worst way. Mario is the guy who keeps chasing her. She has no intention of sleeping with him nor has she ever but he keeps chasing her and she lets him because she loves the attention and she's going to let him spend every cent he has on her because she can.

The saddest part is that Mario thinks he is in total control but he's completely oblivious to the fact that it's the other way around. At this point the staff, Zo, Ruiz and whoever else needs to have an intervention for this poor guy.

Advertisement
This kid is a cancer. We need to move on!
Lmao he a cancer cause our coach is an idiot for not executing plan b when it was time to

Jit doing what he want..not dragging us, he doing what tf he wants its only dragging cause we still sitting on our *** hoping he changes his mind

How he’s getting any slander is insane, he doesn’t owe us ****

If i was the canes nil, i’d start reversing the offer $100k-$150kper day. That would most likely call their bluff. If he’s nfl bound then they wont care and you have your answer. If they are bluffing about nfl, then their sweetheart deal cost him $100k per day for pulling this BS.

My updated unsolicited opinion today is, i trust in @apfenny3 when he says to stay clear of the wards. I moved on from him and want his fam to live with their nfl choice.

This kid is a cancer. We need to move on!
He can take his time....its his future and career on the line...I just don't think he's that good to cause all of this drama ....a top NFL QB prospect would have already signed with a agent...our fans think if Miami lands him we're getting some type of super QB lol....I say bring in 2 hungry guys with good numbers or upside potential ....let them all battle it out in the spring....TVD and King should have taught Miami fans annointing a guy without competition could be devastating..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao he a cancer cause our coach is an idiot for not executing plan b when it was time to

Jit doing what he want..not dragging us, he doing what tf he wants its only dragging cause we still sitting on our *** hoping he changes his mind

How he’s getting any slander is insane, he doesn’t owe us ****
Lmao, buddy trashing characters of anyone that doesn't choose Miami is tale as old as time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back