Ward to the league...or maybe not...who the **** knows...but seriously...what the **** else better do you have to do?

Advertisement
You must be stupid

You’re proving the point and not even knowing it

My post wasn’t about TVD, it was about you goofy ******** that get so triggered by the slightest mention of those three little letters
I'm just making sure you're prepared for the type of TVD performance that made Canes nation turn on him. I don't want you to be disappointed if he doesn't light it up the way you hope he does.

Looking out for you, man.

Advertisement
You Got It Yes GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Right... & if he didn't you obviously would've been one of the many people who came in here and spewed nothing but positivity with Tyler leaving for bama or notre dame. You clearly would've gave Mario credit and said thank God we moved on... #cutitout
@The Franchise I know ur in retirement brother. We've discussed this and I respect that. You're also one of the few people I respect enough on here to have a legit football conversation with. So if you care to make a brief appearance I'd love to hear what about this statement brings vomit pouring out of you. I expect no response and either way merry belated Christmas and a happy new years brother. This place has fallen to **** without your contributions kind sir.

Yeah well you know what would've justified that s the reason for his downfall? It's called learning how to read a defense. It's called finally progressing through your reads. He did the same things here from day 1 that he did all the way through the end of this season. That's not on an oc.
We will find out soon enough because god forbid he goes to Wisconsin and has anywhere between a 20-30TD season with only 5-6 interceptions.

The perception of a certain HC and OC will be at an all-time Level of ****.

Advertisement
We will find out soon enough because god forbid he goes to Wisconsin and has anywhere between a 20-30TD season with only 5-6 interceptions.

The perception of a certain HC and OC will be at an all-time Level of ****.
OR they simply stick with his strengths. Being a deep ball,exploiting the boundaries or underneath routes. Possibly it's just me but whatever he does at any point in the future doesn't change what he did here.

Advertisement
So why didn’t we stick to his strengths?
Enquiring minds my friend. I can't say it though cause according to the experts on here I'm never critical of staff. That Is also why you don't allow a qb to have freedom in play selection or route development. I can put responsibility in numerous spots. I'm just not gonna blindly give anyone a pass.

OR they simply stick with his strengths. Being a deep ball,exploiting the boundaries or underneath routes. Possibly it's just me but whatever he does at any point in the future doesn't change what he did here.
Agree but it would suck if a coach figured out a way to take advantage of his strengths to produce good results. All they care about is that he’s a good college QB. Again, yet to be determined but if that happens, they will **** on our staff, rightly so.

They could care less if he can’t figure out a complex offense in the NFL. Obviously he can’t do anything beyond basic in college so far.

@The Franchise I know ur in retirement brother. We've discussed this and I respect that. You're also one of the few people I respect enough on here to have a legit football conversation with. So if you care to make a brief appearance I'd love to hear what about this statement brings vomit pouring out of you. I expect no response and either way merry belated Christmas and a happy new years brother. This place has fallen to **** without your contributions kind sir.
I’m no franchise expert but the thought of the hunchbacks at Indiana always make me want to vomit.

Advertisement
Back