Ward to the league...or maybe not...who the **** knows...but seriously...what the **** else better do you have to do?

I can post the emails of multiple brands backing out of deals due to the nature of certain social media postings. When things get repeated despite a dozen plus warnings then there’s an issue.
Sounds like doesn’t take well to coaching.

Advertisement
His social media? Is getting his Ja Morant on while on live?

Is he a locker room cancer? Is he lazy or not a student of the game? A poor leader? Is he going jeopardize the season for a stupid decision?
Apfenny was his NIL agent. It must be something that would impact his professional career. Gotta be character-related.

Why ya'll questioning his motives, when he posted this before Ward even entered the portal lol

1704152902887.png

Smith remembers Ward telling him, ‘If you choose to go to Miami, I’m going to go there.”

Advertisement
His social media? Is getting his Ja Morant on while on live?

Is he a locker room cancer? Is he lazy or not a student of the game? A poor leader? Is he going jeopardize the season for a stupid decision?
At this point it’s moot and not worth diving into deeper. I hope the staff has something figured out quickly because now we’re in a rough spot.

Legit as in employed by ESPN or such - not the local Herald - who have contacts and a track record to fall back on. Not fan-based websites or green kids on a first job with a recruiting site.

Yeah, but that isn't reality any longer.

Maybe back in the days when there were BEAT WRITERS in every town AND they shared information with the national guys.

But if you think that Pete Thamel has all kinds of contacts that are accurate and reliable AT THE RECRUITING LEVEL...yeah, that's not the case.

I'd also point out that Thamel's reporting on conference realignment has been about as reliable as a dartboard/blindfold combination.

Advertisement
Yeah, but that isn't reality any longer.

Maybe back in the days when there were BEAT WRITERS in every town AND they shared information with the national guys.

But if you think that Pete Thamel has all kinds of contacts that are accurate and reliable AT THE RECRUITING LEVEL...yeah, that's not the case.

I'd also point out that Thamel's reporting on conference realignment has been about as reliable as a dartboard/blindfold combination.
Legitimate points, but will trust a Thamel more than team insiders. Doesn’t wear partisan glasses and his reporting actually goes through an editing process. He and those like him are held to higher standard, though bar has been lowered.

Advertisement
Legitimate points, but will trust a Thamel more than team insiders. Doesn’t wear partisan glasses and his reporting actually goes through an editing process. He and those like him are held to higher standard, though bar has been lowered.

I'm not going to argue. I'm just pointing out that the flip side of "doesn't wear partisan glasses" can also be "doesn't know when someone is feeding him a line of bull****". Which HAS happened during "conference realignment".

I'm not going to argue. I'm just pointing out that the flip side of "doesn't wear partisan glasses" can also be "doesn't know when someone is feeding him a line of bull****". Which HAS happened during "conference realignment".
You’re serious? The team insiders better sell the company line or they lose what limited access they have. Like, hey, what’s the 2-year injury story with Zion? And now, what is Fletcher’s injury? If local media or insiders didn’t live in fear they’d do some reporting and have answers.

Advertisement
Misled? Have you seen the abomination of an offense that we’ve run for 2 seasons under Wario?
I didn’t necessarily mean choosing between us and the draft lol. I was making a broad statement about kids leaving for the draft when they could likely benefit from another year for the sake of getting drafted higher.

Advertisement
Back