Walton & Yearby

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Nobody better tell me they don't look much faster and in better shape under this staff. they are completely different creatures physically.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

Waiting for you to make an excuse for Walton...First game against a Power 5 opponent and 15 carries 44 yards less than 3 yards per carry

I dont wanna hear anything about offensive line or stacking the box...he is what he is... balls out against scrub teams nowhere to be found against any team with a pulse... Lets pray Kaaya is on his A game next week..Go canes!!

@Liberty City El

Waiting for you to make an excuse for Walton...First game against a Power 5 opponent and 15 carries 44 yards less than 3 yards per carry

I dont wanna hear anything about offensive line or stacking the box...he is what he is... balls out against scrub teams nowhere to be found against any team with a pulse... Lets pray Kaaya is on his A game next week..Go canes!!
LOL!
You troll me too much, find someone else bruh...

You could see him hesitating today he hasn't been doing that this year. It was annoying I'm sticking to what I have always said I like Yearby over Walton. Yes he's slower but he doesn't hesitate he hits what ever crease he sees

Advertisement
You could see him hesitating today he hasn't been doing that this year. It was annoying I'm sticking to what I have always said I like Yearby over Walton. Yes he's slower but he doesn't hesitate he hits what ever crease he sees

Exactly!!!!!!!! Walton was hesitating in the backfield all **** day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looked horrible....HE is much better out of the I formation he can not run out of the shotgun...I saw the same thing last year

Last edited:
Started off strong but got worse as they game went on. Ga tech has a good defense though, Clemson barely got any yards rushing from their running backs last week

Started off strong but got worse as they game went on. Ga tech has a good defense though, Clemson barely got any yards rushing from their running backs last week

Dont do that Brock....If you wanna go there Boston College an for 180 on GT

Clemson had 34 rushes 136 yards with 36 of them coming from Watson

Miami had 27 rushes for 114 yards with all of them coming from the running backs

Advertisement

Miami had 27 rushes for 114 yards with all of them coming from the running backs

LEts not do the transitive theory thing mane...it doesnt prove anything... I didnt like what I saw from our running backs and our playcalling..I was perfectly fine with the defense...most of their big runs we were outschemed...Pickney played great along with Shaq

Advertisement
His vision is suspect at this point, there were a few runs that I thought he could have kept out wide but he turned it up to nothing. I actually feel like he's just a better complimentary type back. Joe does a better job of planting and just getting positive yards. I will say I though Gus flashed a bit when he got in there, I'd be okay giving him some carries. It's kind of the hot hand thing right now for us. For whatever reason Joe popped a little more today. It's not a negative on Walton but a testament to Joe

LEts not do the transitive theory thing mane...it doesnt prove anything... I didnt like what I saw from our running backs and our playcalling..I was perfectly fine with the defense...most of their big runs we were outschemed...Pickney played great along with Shaq

True I'm with you too though. Walton may have played hesitant but ga tech rush defense have played pretty well lately

Advertisement
Back