Walton: Surgery was a success!

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
[INSTAGRAM]BaFIPF5gNHT[/INSTAGRAM]

Caption: Surgery was a success! Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I will dominate this rehab process... | It's Great | To Be | A Miami Hurricane | �������� #MW1

Prayers to this champion.

Advertisement
Walton has too much heart, works too **** hard, and has too much to play for to not get healthy and ballin' again.

Now it might be somewhere else besides the U, but it'll be somewhere.

I think we see him play in our final game of the season, whatever that is.

Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes over the past decade. Prayers up for this young man. Hopefully he gets good enough I can draft him to a fantasy football team of mine in the future lol

Never going to forget the hit he had on a kick return during the Russell Athletic Bowl against WVU. Pure football player. 1st strong running back killing people on special teams. Pulling for this kid whether he comes back or goes pro, want the very best for him. Get well Mark.

Advertisement
Never going to forget the hit he had on a kick return during the Russell Athletic Bowl against WVU. Pure football player. 1st strong running back killing people on special teams. Pulling for this kid whether he comes back or goes pro, want the very best for him. Get well Mark.

Against a former teammate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back