Walton: Surgery was a success!

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
[INSTAGRAM]BaFIPF5gNHT[/INSTAGRAM]

Caption: Surgery was a success! Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I will dominate this rehab process... | It's Great | To Be | A Miami Hurricane | �������� #MW1

Prayers to this champion.

MiamiVice7

Senior
Walton has too much heart, works too damn hard, and has too much to play for to not get healthy and ballin' again.

Now it might be somewhere else besides the U, but it'll be somewhere.

brcane1

Sophomore
Hopefully he's healthy by pro day.

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
I think we see him play in our final game of the season, whatever that is.

jnf2257

Junior
One of my favorite Canes over the past decade. Prayers up for this young man. Hopefully he gets good enough I can draft him to a fantasy football team of mine in the future lol

doctaj11

Freshman
Never going to forget the hit he had on a kick return during the Russell Athletic Bowl against WVU. Pure football player. 1st strong running back killing people on special teams. Pulling for this kid whether he comes back or goes pro, want the very best for him. Get well Mark.

RichterScale

Freshman
Get well kid. Hopefully your next game is December 2nd in Charlotte.

Canez1

Freshman
Never going to forget the hit he had on a kick return during the Russell Athletic Bowl against WVU. Pure football player. 1st strong running back killing people on special teams. Pulling for this kid whether he comes back or goes pro, want the very best for him. Get well Mark.
Against a former teammate