Walton or Duke?

Advertisement
I think Duke is more talented, but Walton has improved out of sight from his Fr season.

Hopefully, the National Federation of Liberals implode and it won't be a question...

View attachment 50714

Go ahead and neg away, I don't see an NFL shield on the uniform of this soldier providing relief to our fellow Americans on Puerto Rico, it's the STARS and STRIPES!

God get this political **** out of here. You don't want the NFL politicizing **** and yet here you are bringing it to this board like a hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Yeah, I forced every one of those large dudes to go ahead and kneel. Face it, Colin Kap's girlfriend has him whipped, he started the whole thing for her and now a bunch of these millionaires are dissing the people who are out there trying to save lives. It's not all of the players, not even a majority, but it is many. So bringing up something you don't like hurts you THAT BAD? Grow a set you snowflake and deal with the real world...The military sure is while you sit and cry like a baby.

Nice ironic meltdown you got going there.

Hopefully, the National Federation of Liberals implode and it won't be a question...

View attachment 50714

Go ahead and neg away, I don't see an NFL shield on the uniform of this soldier providing relief to our fellow Americans on Puerto Rico, it's the STARS and STRIPES!

God get this political **** out of here. You don't want the NFL politicizing **** and yet here you are bringing it to this board like a hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Yeah, I forced every one of those large dudes to go ahead and kneel. Face it, Colin Kap's girlfriend has him whipped, he started the whole thing for her and now a bunch of these millionaires are dissing the people who are out there trying to save lives. It's not all of the players, not even a majority, but it is many. So bringing up something you don't like hurts you THAT BAD? Grow a set you snowflake and deal with the real world...The military sure is while you sit and cry like a baby.

Looks like you got a C- in Writing and Rhetoric

View attachment 50714

I don't think you even know what irony is. You are the one freaking out over "something you don't like" (hint: the NFL players taking a knee). I have no problem talking about politics, but there was no reason to bring it up in this thread. You randomly bringing it up shows how temperamental you are, and you projected your insecurities of being a snowflake onto me. Call me what you want, but leave divisive politics off of this board. You're no better than a spam bot. Is that acerbic enough for you?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duke is a bigger homerun threat, however, you can pound the rock with Walton 20-30 times a game and not really worry about him getting hurt.

Duke ran back a few kickoffs too - he was a homerun threat more. Walton is awesome tho. Just glad to have a cpl great backs recently.

I don't think you even know what irony is. You are the one freaking out over "something you don't like" (hint: the NFL players taking a knee). I have no problem talking about politics, but there was no reason to bring it up in this thread. You randomly bringing it up shows how temperamental you are, and you projected your insecurities of being a snowflake onto me. Call me what you want, but leave divisive politics off of this board. You're no better than a spam bot. Is that acerbic enough for you?

Nice teenager talk ("freaking out") mixed with psychobable ("projected your insecurities of being a snowflake onto me"). You have "no problem talking about politics" yet you are the one who had an objection to these factual observations:

- The NFL players in question are kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem, which coincides with the presentation of the colors (US Flag)

- Many veterans, including myself, take this as an affront to our service; this country has made horrible mistakes in it's history, but as we have learned in our cultural awakening, it doesn't matter if you "meant no offense," it matters that someone was offended. If we are going to decide to respect a country's flag based on that country's history, then kneeling for the Star Spangled Banner, and STANDING for God Save the Queen is the height of ignorance (Google "Colonialism" and "Slave Trade in the 17th through 19th centuries")

- The soldier in question was wearing the flag as it is part of her uniform. Do you want the military not to help our fellow Americans because they wear it?

Sorry that CIS isn't a Safe Space for you; Some of us old dogs can still growl from time to time.

Advertisement

Nice teenager talk ("freaking out") mixed with psychobable ("projected your insecurities of being a snowflake onto me"). You have "no problem talking about politics" yet you are the one who had an objection to these factual observations:

- The NFL players in question are kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem, which coincides with the presentation of the colors (US Flag)

- Many veterans, including myself, take this as an affront to our service; this country has made horrible mistakes in it's history, but as we have learned in our cultural awakening, it doesn't matter if you "meant no offense," it matters that someone was offended. If we are going to decide to respect a country's flag based on that country's history, then kneeling for the Star Spangled Banner, and STANDING for God Save the Queen is the height of ignorance (Google "Colonialism" and "Slave Trade in the 17th through 19th centuries")

- The soldier in question was wearing the flag as it is part of her uniform. Do you want the military not to help our fellow Americans because they wear it?

Sorry that CIS isn't a Safe Space for you; Some of us old dogs can still growl from time to time.

Huh.. who are you talking to? I think you have dementia. Go join a political board if you want to talk politics.

Last edited:
Both a Walton and a Duke guy before they ever stepped foot in Gables.

Different types of backs though. Duke was more versatile. Walton is more durable and a can handle the workload.

As much as I like Duke Walton is more physically built for the NFL and College football so I would take Walton but Duke I feel is more talented.

Advertisement
Fitting comparison following the Duke game. Just look at their career numbers vs. Duke:

Walton vs. Duke
3 Games - 41 car - 160 yds - 0 TD's - 3.9 ypc.

Duke vs. Duke
2 Games - 41 car - 331 yds - 4 TD's - 8.0 ypc. The game he didn't play Miami lost by 18.

From a production standpoint, it's too close to call. I'd say it's a push. But considering Walton is smaller and slower than Duke, I'd say he projects better on the next level.

Verdict: Walton

Advertisement
Back