Walton or Duke?

odfsm

Recruit
So this will be a prediction thread. Who do you think will have a better NFL career?

(Also did we have new helmets tonight? they looked pearlescent)

Advertisement

brock

All-American
Duke is starting to blossom in the nfl. He’s the browns best playmaker

Dwinstitles

All-American
in college? Duke

And im a Walton over Duke guy, Duke killed any team not named FSU

Pro prospect I thin Im siding with Walton..............I know this doesnt make no fuqin sense

odfsm

Recruit
I should have clarified I'm a few beers deep and hit enter too soon.

In college, I think Duke proved his ability more so than Walton SO FAR.

Stats: Duke: ATT: 526 YARDS: 3519 AVG: 6.9 TD: 69 (only rushing)
Stats: Walton: ATT: 366 YARDS: 1930 AVG 5.3 TD: 26 (only rushing)

now I know the love for Duke, and what he accomplished while we were under questionable management. As well as his ability at Cleveland, turning himself into a major player regardless of position.

I just believe Walton has more of a productive running-back potential in the NFL than Duke (although I will concede Duke being the better college back)

astabooty

Redshirt Freshman
Duke is starting to blossom in the nfl. He’s the browns best playmaker

Is that true? If so I'm very happy to hear it. Duke is one of the smoothest runners to ever grace our field, so I'll always be a fan.

kryptonite

AARP
I should have clarified I'm a few beers deep and hit enter too soon.

In college, I think Duke proved his ability more so than Walton SO FAR.

Stats: Duke: ATT: 526 YARDS: 3519 AVG: 6.9 TD: 69 (only rushing)
Stats: Walton: ATT: 366 YARDS: 1930 AVG 5.3 TD: 26 (only rushing)

now I know the love for Duke, and what he accomplished while we were under questionable management. As well as his ability at Cleveland, turning himself into a major player regardless of position.

I just believe Walton has more of a productive running-back potential in the NFL than Duke (although I will concede Duke being the better college back)

Duke is clearly the better college back, but Walton has a look the NFL prefers. Everyone who's not a moron agrees on that, so what's the question?

duke4heisman

Let's go Brandon!
Duke has a better skill set, Walton has a better NFL body. They're different types, man what a 1-2 punch they would've been!!

odfsm

Recruit
[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] the question is who will have a better NFL career, regardless of position; as I know Duke has been lining up as WR for Cleveland recently

Advertisement

kryptonite

AARP
[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] the question is who will have a better NFL career, regardless of position; as I know Duke has been lining up as WR for Cleveland recently

It's a cop out, but there's literally no way to tell. We all know what Duke can do, but he needs a team committed to getting him the ball. The Browns seem to know what they have, but they're the Browns so they'll continue to f it up. As for Walton, if given a chance he can be very effective as well, but where does he end up?

All that said, I'll go with Duke as he's more versital. Nothing against Walton, but Duke's your guy food you want a KR/PR in addition to RB/WR.

ajkreider

Sophomore
Premium
Duke. Cuz of his receiving.

The problem is, while I won't say that Walton type backs are a dime a dozen, there is a lot of competition for what walton does. A prime example is Alex Collins. He got some run last week, but is battling it out with two other guys. And he was a dominant back in college.

CaneFan79

Senior
Hopefully, the National Federation of Liberals implode and it won't be a question...

puerto-rico-aid-1800-ts600.jpg

Go ahead and neg away, I don't see an NFL shield on the uniform of this soldier providing relief to our fellow Americans on Puerto Rico, it's the STARS and STRIPES!

Advertisement

jhtheking

Senior
Hopefully, the National Federation of Liberals implode and it won't be a question...

View attachment 50714

Go ahead and neg away, I don't see an NFL shield on the uniform of this soldier providing relief to our fellow Americans on Puerto Rico, it's the STARS and STRIPES!

God get this political **** out of here. You don't want the NFL politicizing **** and yet here you are bringing it to this board like a hypocrite.

CaneFan79

Senior

View attachment 50714

God get this political **** out of here. You don't want the NFL politicizing **** and yet here you are bringing it to this board like a hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Yeah, I forced every one of those large dudes to go ahead and kneel. Face it, Colin Kap's girlfriend has him whipped, he started the whole thing for her and now a bunch of these millionaires are dissing the people who are out there trying to save lives. It's not all of the players, not even a majority, but it is many. So bringing up something you don't like hurts you THAT BAD? Grow a set you snowflake and deal with the real world...The military sure is while you sit and cry like a baby.

ASUCane

Recruit

View attachment 50714

Hypocrite? Yeah, I forced every one of those large dudes to go ahead and kneel. Face it, Colin Kap's girlfriend has him whipped, he started the whole thing for her and now a bunch of these millionaires are dissing the people who are out there trying to save lives. It's not all of the players, not even a majority, but it is many. So bringing up something you don't like hurts you THAT BAD? Grow a set you snowflake and deal with the real world... The military sure is while you sit and cry like a baby.

You have no sense of irony. Take your own advice and stick to football.