Walton in trouble again?

waltons girl is a crazy *****. she had a gun and started waving it around and pointing it at her stomach threatening to kill the baby when they were having an argument about one of marks side *****s. marks a ******* hero, he called her bluff snatched the gun and slapped her around a bit to knock some sense into her.

This makes PLENTY SENSE.

Wifing up crazy just cause it’s fine has been the downfall of many a man.

Strap up, smash, and let that **** be crazy somewhere else.

Mark has very poor judgement and it will probably cost him his football career.

Hopefully he gets the help he needs to deal with the pain in his life before it costs him more than just a paycheck.

Advertisement
waltons girl is a crazy *****. she had a gun and started waving it around and pointing it at her stomach threatening to kill the baby when they were having an argument about one of marks side *****s. marks a ******* hero, he called her bluff snatched the gun and slapped her around a bit to knock some sense into her.
LOL, sounds pretty **** fake to me.

What’s more painful to the chick? The beating or the fact Walton was so against having a kid with her that he beat her down when Maury made the announcement? The pain from a couple slaps subsides quickly; that emotional wound of a dude not wanting you to have a kid so vehemently that he tries to abort it by clumping up the baby’s blood supply lasts forever.

Advertisement
I don't want nothing to do with this one, and I don't know that these peoples life... but sometimes it ain't how they tell it.

Almost 15 years ago, my second son's babby momma came to my crib one night asking about her check for the boy, upset as fvck. I had sent the money already and I told her that, but she kept going on crazy... I started to get loud back at her and told her if she wanted a late night booty call she didn't need to come out here making noise and pretending I was some deadbeat. She got so hot that she cursed me out, ripped my PS2 out the dang wall and walked out with it. I could have stopped her dead but I didn't want to catch another case and I knew she was that type. The next morning I called her up calm and asked about my PS2 and she said she was giving it to my son. Boy was about 4 back then so I told her he didn't need the dang machine at his age and I knew her oldest from her ex had one in the house already. When that woman starting yelling at me over the phone I hung up and did something I never thought I'd do in my life and called the police. They took down my information calm, and said they'd go over to her house and would look into it and let me know. Like 5-6 hours passed and I got that hard knock on my door. I saw two police and I opened up thinking they had my PS2. They asked me if I was such and such person, and I said yeah. Then they asked me if they could come in and I said yeah. But then they started asking me if my son's mother had been here last night and I said, yeah, you know this, she took my PS2, did you all get it back or what. And you already know the next question was asking me whether it got physical or violent and I said of course not, because I wouldn't put hands on any woman. Next thing I know it's a pat down and my rights and I'm taken into get processed. Took over a week for my old girl to get her next paycheck to get me out on bond. It took like another 2 or 3 months for my public pretender to convince the prosecutor to drop the case when he saw I had called the cops first and she didn't look beat up in her pictures.

Most other times I have been locked up I probably deserved some of it but this woman jacked my PS2 then told a lie on me to get out of it. I never even got my PS2 back and my boy said that bxtch sold it.

She probably gave the cops your PS2 if they agreed to go arrest your ***. They probably had a Madden tournament goin before you even got your first bologna sandwich in lockup.

Jokes aside, that's effed up. It's completely believable though because the few times cops didn't arrest someone accused of domestic violence and then the dude kills the woman a few hours later has pretty much given the police open season on locking everyone up as soon as allegations are made.

Advertisement
Mark will get no more of my time. Kid is a douche bag that does not learn and deserves what he get, should be jail time if true. What a waste. I was pulling for him too.

What’s more painful to the chick? The beating or the fact Walton was so against having a kid with her that he beat her down when Maury made the announcement? The pain from a couple slaps subsides quickly; that emotional wound of a dude not wanting you to have a kid so vehemently that he tries to abort it by clumping up the baby’s blood supply lasts forever.
Either Walton didn’t use his own rubber, or he didn’t flush it afterwards lol.....

Advertisement
She said she was on the pill.

She wasn’t.

She got pregnant.

She broke the news Sunday.

He freaked out and beat her.

Inexcusable.

She probably gave the cops your PS2 if they agreed to go arrest your ***. They probably had a Madden tournament goin before you even got your first bologna sandwich in lockup.

Jokes aside, that's effed up. It's completely believable though because the few times cops didn't arrest someone accused of domestic violence and then the dude kills the woman a few hours later has pretty much given the police open season on locking everyone up as soon as allegations are made.

I hadn't thought about that aspect but it is a good point. Cops show up and leave because the man says everything is good and that female is too shook to say anything contrary. Cops leave, dude finishes what he started, and now you got a body in a bag and the family asking why the police didn't do anything. Bad look, no doubt. My circumstance was a little different, because I never even stepped into her house, though I guess nothing was stopping me from doing that except being old school and trying not to start a problem with my son's mom. Probably looked up my record and said, **** nah, lock that man up.

Advertisement
Everybody keeps pointing out the pregnant part like it somehow makes a difference. If that's my daughter he hit, pregnant or not, I still want his *** in an orange jumpsuit.

She said she was on the pill.

She wasn’t.

She got pregnant.

She broke the news Sunday.

He freaked out and beat her.

Inexcusable.
You’re right. Definitely inexcusable for her to try to run that shell game on him. Maybe he shouldn’t have detained her, but at least we can understand now why he had to respond.

Advertisement
Back