Walton in trouble again?

That's right. It was a DUI right? Out of the ordinary arrest for a dude who can't stop abusing women.

it was a DUI and impersonating a police officer. ended up coming out that the cops were looking for a dude who looked like him and set him up essentially. fwiw, richt didnt boot him as he wouldve others. he let the legal system play out in that situation. since college, he went down an unfortunate road.

Advertisement
If the charges are true, he’s definitely messed up in the head, although even if not, there’s still something wrong with him. But a sociopath? I don’t know. That’s a very specific thing. It basically means you don’t feel guilt or remorse after your actions, and are incapable of empathy. There are a lot of horrible people in this world, but they’re not all sociopaths. They may actually feel some sense of guilt or remorse.

Sociopathy is an actual psychiatric diagnosis. So I guess it would take a psychiatrist to say whether he’s an actual sociopath or not.

In my opinion, most of these types of crimes are committed by people that have poor impulse control. You may be so angry you might want to punch a relative, the difference is you control that impulse. These knuckleheads just give in to their impulses. It’s still criminal and inexcusable either way.
Ok, not "sociopath" then.

My point remains though. After a certain number of allegations, don't you have to think maybe the guy is doing these things? Maybe he's got a good lawyer or maybe he's very persuasive. One way or another, I'm starting to think he's doing sht he shouldn't and has just been getting away with it.

Smh. Not sure what's going on w/ him, but it's time for him to get real help. I said his career was in jeopardy when the news came out for the suspension (prematurely). To the Phins credit, they stuck by him, and he does this. Smh. Please get help, man.

Advertisement
waltons girl is a crazy *****. she had a gun and started waving it around and pointing it at her stomach threatening to kill the baby when they were having an argument about one of marks side *****s. marks a ******* hero, he called her bluff snatched the gun and slapped her around a bit to knock some sense into her.

I don't want nothing to do with this one, and I don't know that these peoples life... but sometimes it ain't how they tell it.

Almost 15 years ago, my second son's babby momma came to my crib one night asking about her check for the boy, upset as fvck. I had sent the money already and I told her that, but she kept going on crazy... I started to get loud back at her and told her if she wanted a late night booty call she didn't need to come out here making noise and pretending I was some deadbeat. She got so hot that she cursed me out, ripped my PS2 out the dang wall and walked out with it. I could have stopped her dead but I didn't want to catch another case and I knew she was that type. The next morning I called her up calm and asked about my PS2 and she said she was giving it to my son. Boy was about 4 back then so I told her he didn't need the dang machine at his age and I knew her oldest from her ex had one in the house already. When that woman starting yelling at me over the phone I hung up and did something I never thought I'd do in my life and called the police. They took down my information calm, and said they'd go over to her house and would look into it and let me know. Like 5-6 hours passed and I got that hard knock on my door. I saw two police and I opened up thinking they had my PS2. They asked me if I was such and such person, and I said yeah. Then they asked me if they could come in and I said yeah. But then they started asking me if my son's mother had been here last night and I said, yeah, you know this, she took my PS2, did you all get it back or what. And you already know the next question was asking me whether it got physical or violent and I said of course not, because I wouldn't put hands on any woman. Next thing I know it's a pat down and my rights and I'm taken into get processed. Took over a week for my old girl to get her next paycheck to get me out on bond. It took like another 2 or 3 months for my public pretender to convince the prosecutor to drop the case when he saw I had called the cops first and she didn't look beat up in her pictures.

Most other times I have been locked up I probably deserved some of it but this woman jacked my PS2 then told a lie on me to get out of it. I never even got my PS2 back and my boy said that bxtch sold it.

Advertisement
waltons girl is a crazy *****. she had a gun and started waving it around and pointing it at her stomach threatening to kill the baby when they were having an argument about one of marks side *****s. marks a ******* hero, he called her bluff snatched the gun and slapped her around a bit to knock some sense into her.
He needed to slap her and then slap himself for being with such a psycho in the first place

Advertisement
He will have issues getting employed anywhere moving forward. Would be sad if he ends up flippin burgers or rocks. Dude was uber talented.

Advertisement
does anyone think he may have been better off if he never came back to miami that offseason with Cincinnati?

Advertisement
Back