walton impressing teamates

I love the old "I'm a real football guy and you aren't" type of fans. They are the modern version of the SUPERFAN. The way that they fan is the only way to fan. Any other fanning that is not the same as theirs should be dismissed as not real fanning.

Standing by for the glorious wisdom that shall be imparted upon us lowly barbarians.

The chalkboard commandos with their detached cold scientific approach to fanning amuse me. If it isn't a screenshot followed by "real football talk" it's beneath them.

Advertisement
I love the old "I'm a real football guy and you aren't" type of fans. They are the modern version of the SUPERFAN. The way that they fan is the only way to fan. Any other fanning that is not the same as theirs should be dismissed as not real fanning.

Standing by for the glorious wisdom that shall be imparted upon us lowly barbarians.

The chalkboard commandos with their detached cold scientific approach to fanning amuse me. If it isn't a screenshot followed by "real football talk" it's beneath them.

But if every thread devolved into posters polishing Golden's miniscule ****, they'd be as silent as a flea fart about it. They hate when their default assumptions about coaches (geniuses who we should worship) and fans (dumb because they don't always support the genius) are challenged.

To the both of you:

There is a time and a place for everything. Being a fan is about being fan(atic). It's really simple. There is no wrong way to be a fanatic. I'm not asking for people to change their way of being a fan. I'm asking that people stop being fans every so often so that sometimes we could have a meaningful conversation.

This is a message board. There are going to be trolls, there are going to be shenanigans--and that's a good thing. Just drop the act sometimes and share ideas like human beings. CiS is the best Cane board, period. We have potential to be much better. I know there a lot of people on there that care about the Canes, and this board, just as much as we do. I just want US ALL to be better than we were previously.

To the both of you:

There is a time and a place for everything. Being a fan is about being fan(atic). It's really simple. There is no wrong way to be a fanatic. I'm not asking for people to change their way of being a fan. I'm asking that people stop being fans every so often so that sometimes we could have a meaningful conversation.

This is a message board. There are going to be trolls, there are going to be shenanigans--and that's a good thing. Just drop the act sometimes and share ideas like human beings. CiS is the best Cane board, period. We have potential to be much better. I know there a lot of people on there that care about the Canes, and this board, just as much as we do. I just want US ALL to be better than we were previously.

I agree with that. My question is with more than 4 years of data and experiences to refer to, do you think Gorlden is the man for this job?

It's a simple yes or no question. At the end of the day it's the only question right now that matters.

But if every thread devolved into posters polishing Golden's miniscule ****, they'd be as silent as a flea fart about it. They hate when their default assumptions about coaches (geniuses who we should worship) and fans (dumb because they don't always support the genius) are challenged.

I don't know who this dude is, but I'm assuming he's a pretty high level college or NFL coach based on his opinion of himself. So, of course, guys like him with such unique knowledge of such a difficult game like football will cozy up to other similarly situated scientists like Coach Golden and look down at rube fans who couldn't possibly process the difference between good football and bad football.

If you can't diagram it on a grease board, then it's not valid. Football is strictly diagrams, schemes and plays. There are no human factors separating the successful from the unsuccessful.

Advertisement

To the both of you:

I agree with that. My question is with more than 4 years of data and experiences to refer to, do you think Gorlden is the man for this job?

It's a simple yes or no question. At the end of the day it's the only question right now that matters.

No. He doesn't know how to win. I would much rather have coach like Paul Johnson down here, who is not a Miami fit, but has proven to be a winner. It's all about winning.

Advertisement

I don't know who this dude is, but I'm assuming he's a pretty high level college or NFL coach based on his opinion of himself. So, of course, guys like him with such unique knowledge of such a difficult game like football will cozy up to other similarly situated scientists like Coach Golden and look down at rube fans who couldn't possibly process the difference between good football and bad football.

If you can't diagram it on a grease board, then it's not valid. Football is strictly diagrams, schemes and plays. There are no human factors separating the successful from the unsuccessful.

medical-weight-loss-missed-the-boat.jpg

Are fans are the worst.
I do t mind the criticism cuz it's justified but they don't know **** about football.
That's what amazes me
We Were spoiled and they think you build a dynasty over night.i can't stand are fans....***** holes
Smh

First off, I didn't realize 4 years was overnight. Secondly, not a single person here is expecting a dynasty, they are just expecting to be competitive and possibly even a contender after 4 years.

Advertisement
Are fans are the worst.
I do t mind the criticism cuz it's justified but they don't know **** about football.
That's what amazes me
We Were spoiled and they think you build a dynasty over night.i can't stand are fans....***** holes
Smh

First off, I didn't realize 4 years was overnight. Secondly, not a single person here is expecting a dynasty, they are just expecting to be competitive and possibly even a contender after 4 years.

That's how these dopes operate. You demand UM be one millionth of a degree above mediocre and they pretend your demands are laughably outrageous so that they can distract from the fact that this dumb**** coaching staff can't even deliver that.

"You know, I don't think a school like UM should be losing to UVa every year."
"HERE WE GO, BEAT UVA CONSISTETLY HE SAYS. SORRY PAL THE 80's ARE NEVER COMING BACK!"
"It seems to me that we should be dominating Duke."
"YEAH JUST LIKE THAT, WE'LL JUST START DOMINATING DUKE. OKAY SURE AND AFTER THAT WE'LL START WINNING THE AFC EVERY YEAR. JESUS OUR FANS ARE SO DUMB AND ENTITLED. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAS CHANGED!!!"
"Being the worst team in the worst division in the worst Power 5 conference isn't good enough."
"WE AREN'T BAMA! WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!??"

To the both of you:

Golden can't win here... There's nobody really debating that. It's just the same bull**** being tossed around by the same people. God forbid anyone has an opinion because then a certain group of posters derails the opinion into a free for fall. I'd guess that 99% of the board can't wait to see him gone. So why does every thread turn into the same old bull****? Are we not past this amongst each other?

Advertisement

To the both of you:

Golden can't win here... There's nobody really debating that. It's just the same bull**** being tossed around by the same people. God forbid anyone has an opinion because then a certain group of posters derails the opinion into a free for fall. I'd guess that 99% of the board can't wait to see him gone. So why does every thread turn into the same old bull****? Are we not past this amongst each other?

I think the cognitive dissonance lies in the face that we are horrible and we shouldn't be. Until that changes why try and feed people the best pile of *****?

How can there be positivity when everyone "with a pulse" knows how horrible these corches are?

LOL at the dudes in here whining about being unable to talk themselves into having false hope for this season because of the meanies on this board reminding them that Coach Golden is a devout loser incapable of getting anything right.

We're too negative, so these guys can't drum up a bunch of fake hype and false hope to make themselves feel good about this **** product. Good work, dear friends.

I look at it this way: other programs run the race for championships, but as long as Golden is here UM is on a treadmill. We aren't going anywhere until he is gone. That is what frustrates people. We know what step one is (firing Golden), and it's not getting done.

No matter how much talent we have, I can't get excited about this team because Golden is in effect a huge brake on the machine.

Advertisement
Back