walton impressing teamates

Advertisement
Per the article:

"His dodgeball prowess is unmatched amongst the rest of the '15 class; and has vaulted himself to the first pick when captains are named".

Per the article:

"His dodgeball prowess is unmatched amongst the rest of the '15 class; and has vaulted himself to the first pick when captains are named".

tumblr_inline_npsovjbnbh1r2yvc8_500.gif

Advertisement
anyone summurize what it says from itu [video]http://imgix.scout.com/144/1444500.jpg[/video]

Does it matter? You'll still compare him to "Adrian Peterson but with a little bit more strength and a lot more speed," no matter what it says.

He hasn't carried the ball or caught the ball once or taken a hit or blocked anyone. So he must have impressed teammates with some life moment victories, dear friends. I heard he tickled a stray dog's belly and made a deaf kid laugh. He's 2-0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya we have been ****** for years its nothing new to me but this is the most talented team we have had since ive been a fan I think being 7-0 and then falling off has depressed ppl but its nothing new we will be back soon

Mark Walton is the one recruit that Im most excited about from this class.

Can you guys imagine where we'd be at running back if he didn't take it upon himself to reclassify up a year??

Advertisement

Can you guys imagine where we'd be at running back if he didn't take it upon himself to reclassify up a year??

We at have held on to Williams or Cronk. Scarlett was going anyway.

We would have signed Williams, Scarlett and Cronkrite. They were all scared off by Walton.

Advertisement
Back