Walter Nolen

Advertisement
Tennessee bagmen can’t let that kid leave the state… I was glancing through the 247 Tennessee top prospect list after seeing Horton was heavily leaning our way and I was dumbfounded to see that the local sole “power house” team in the state looks to land zero of the top ten kids in the state with the best recruit being the 3rd best WR in the state lol

They really messed up running Phil Fulmer off

Advertisement

Cry Love GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Tennessee bagmen can’t let that kid leave the state… I was glancing through the 247 Tennessee top prospect list after seeing Horton was heavily leaning our way and I was dumbfounded to see that the local sole “power house” team in the state looks to land zero of the top ten kids in the state with the best recruit being the 3rd best WR in the state lol

They really messed up running Phil Fulmer off
I remember back in the day they had the biggest recruiting budget being spent. I was shocked at that. Haven’t checked that in a long time though

Will probably have him in my after school program this school year. I can personally tell you that UT’s boosters are NOT letting him go anywhere. I live near Powell and there’s nothing in that part of Knoxville at all. He’s going to be well taken care of around here..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this situation personally, due to my connections and what I do as a profession in the city of Knoxville. It’s Going to be a big Tenn-TAMU battle. I personally know some of the players and coaches at Powell, because I work to help students academically in Knoxville, most of them are top athletes. I also know the “company” that hired his dad to move to Knoxville is a BIG Tennessee booster. He’s really torn but Jimbo is making it hard. The entire family will be taken care of if he goes to TAMU. Trucking contracts in Texas can be LUCRATIVE..

Advertisement
The cystal balls they’re getting right now is crazy. Him, Stew, Shemar, and Harold Perkins
It's always crazy to me when schools go on absolute recruiting tears like this that it doesn't raise any flags to the NCAA. Bama at least they can say well hey we win almost every year so everyone wants to be a part of it. A&M though? Come on now lol

Man, his pops has moved him around.

Mississippi school.

IMG

Tennessee school.

Another Tennessee school.

That's crazy. I'm all about putting kids in a position to succeed, but 4 high schools is a bit much.
But did he get his parents to legally separate to do so?

Advertisement
Back