Walter Nolen

Not really a him thing though lol that’s like a nobody sees a good reason to come to Miami thing at the moment
Haha I know...Was only said with half seriousness.

But I will note TAMU was still killing it pre- Alabama win despite losses to Ark and Miss St and narrowly defeating terrible Colorado. Frustrating to be a Miami fan at times.

Advertisement

But I will note TAMU was still killing it pre- Alabama win despite losses to Ark and Miss St and narrowly defeating terrible Colorado. Frustrating to be a Miami fan at times.
will always be easier to recruit at an SEC school esp one with bags, resources, and a football friendly atmosphere.

Man, his pops has moved him around.

Mississippi school.

IMG

Tennessee school.

Another Tennessee school.

That's crazy. I'm all about putting kids in a position to succeed, but 4 high schools is a bit much.

hmmm, I would bet he ends up the transfer portal before the end of his 2nd season.

Advertisement

At least the last DE that went there and shamed Miami stinks. If that makes u feel better shemar ain’t coming unless manny is gone and then it’s still low chance

Advertisement
I will need to educate myself on the pros of going to TAMU. It must be awesome to be a star player on the football team in a 50,000+ undergrads school, and I get all the other perk$, but still

Advertisement
With no LB depth, this guy was brought in to recruit and he has zero productivity so far except for a 3 star in Texas.
Idk if you’ve been paying attention, but all of our recruiting has been disastrous this class, because recruits & everyone alike know that Diaz is a lame duck coach & will more than likely be fired.

He doesn’t control LB recruiting, it’s all Diaz & Patke.

Idk if you’ve been paying attention, but all of our recruiting has been disastrous this class, because recruits & everyone alike know that Diaz is a lame duck coach & will more than likely be fired.

He doesn’t control LB recruiting, it’s all Diaz & Patke.
Is that a fact? He is the LB/Striker coach and has ZERO role in LB recruiting? You are losing some credibility, my friend.

Advertisement
Is that a fact? He is the LB/Striker coach and has ZERO role in LB recruiting? You are losing some credibility, my friend.
It is a fact & if you knew how this staff operated you would know that already.

They tell him who he recruits & who he gets to offer & they sign off on it.

And I’m not losing any credibility at all, I don’t have any, you believe whatever you want to, I don’t care.

It is a fact & if you knew how this staff operated you would know that already.

They tell him who he recruits & who he gets to offer & they sign off on it.

And I’m not losing any credibility at all, I don’t have any, you believe whatever you want to, I don’t care.
You have the most credibility on this board and I highly respect you. I just found it incredible that this is taking place which sounds crazy. Thanks for pointing out the facts.

Advertisement
Back