Waiting for Willis to Shine

For the inside push and rush I expected Willis to be a beast with his power and quickness. So far it's been, as I also expected, Norton. We're gonna need Willis and our other inside guys, Norton, Moten and Jenkins, to plug the holes and get a strong push into the frenchman's face.

Advertisement
You would see more if we consistently had him in instead or rotating 4 guys but hey we have the depth to do that and keep them fresh so that's fine with me!

He's been good we just have so so many monsters on the DLine that only so many can shine per game. But Willis always is on point.

Everybody eats.

All of our DL that have been in rotation have flashed. Willis is no exception. He's actually third on the team in tackles for loss.

And actually is second on the team in TFL per game when you factor in he sat out the first game. Courtel Jenkins is first.

Everybody eats.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've told my friends he dominates the FSU game. Like Nick Fairley against Oregon in the Natty 2011. He single handedly causes mayhem. Don't sleep on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not a bigger Seminole hater on the team.. Has been talking trash to them for 2 years.

HE COMIN'

winstonhit.0.gif

I think Willis will be the most notable DT in the FSU game. Still think he's ****ed about his game with them two years ago when he took a jab at Jameis when he was a gator.

guys on this board get really confused about DT prouduction. MOST things they do don't end up on the stat sheet.

Advertisement
I think Willis had played fairly good so far. I fully expect him to come out with a vengeance and Kick FSU's *** this Saturday.

Through 4 games (3 games played), I think Willis has shown to be a valued member of the Canes DL. He has transitioned from sideline legend (a point I have made before) to an athlete that contributes on every play he is in. If he stays on this pace (mentally and physically), he certainly is going to be a part of a strong Canes legacy.

Good for him...great for the Canes.

Keep on keep'n on young man. I've become a fan (not that it means jack or ****e to anyone)...

Advertisement
What games are you watching, OP? He's having an excellent season and has made plays in every game.

Gonna be nice to see Courtel back at full speed too eventually. That dude is a dancing bear.

I've seen him blow up multiple plays. Against GT he split a double team inside and crunched QB before he could even get into the option.

Advertisement
Back