Waiting for Willis to Shine

Not a bigger Seminole hater on the team.. Has been talking trash to them for 2 years.

HE COMIN'

winstonhit.0.gif

my-*****.gif

Advertisement
For the inside push and rush I expected Willis to be a beast with his power and quickness. So far it's been, as I also expected, Norton. We're gonna need Willis and our other inside guys, Norton, Moten and Jenkins, to plug the holes and get a strong push into the frenchman's face.

another "fan" that either does not watch the games or watches and dont know **** bout football.

Advertisement
Don't know which TV you're watching but after his second blow-up in Ga Tech backfield he was double-team for the rest of the game...

Advertisement
Let's have Willis cause mayhem but stay in control and not draw up stupid 15-yard penalties.

Miami has a nice 4-man rotation on DTs with McIntosh, Norton, Willis, and Moten when all four are healthy. Let them all eat...

Last edited:
Willis and Thomas have both caused a lot of havoc on the lines on plays they haven't gotten the end credit on. Both have done things like force running backs to cut back into a crowd or chase a quarterback into one of their teammates that ended up with a sack. Stats don't measure everything.

Let's have Willis cause mayhem but stay in control and not draw up stupid 15-yard penalties.

Miami has a nice 4-man rotation on DTs with McIntosh, Norton, Willis, and Moten when all four are healthy. Let them all eat...

Uh......Jenkins?

Advertisement
For the inside push and rush I expected Willis to be a beast with his power and quickness. So far it's been, as I also expected, Norton. We're gonna need Willis and our other inside guys, Norton, Moten and Jenkins, to plug the holes and get a strong push into the frenchman's face.

another "fan" that either does not watch the games or watches and dont know **** bout football.

Actually and factually I played, coached football and pretty close to several former Cane greats. Know a lil bit. Didn't mean to give the impression he or McIntosh haven't played well or given us good minutes, but that Norton has been shining best inside IMO. Just wanting to see him "beasting" to a level we believe he can. Stating what we need against any quality opponent doesn't mean one lacks knowledge of football or recognition of previous results.

No one is running the ball into the middle of the field on our defense. The purpose of his position is to eat up space and he is doing a good job. I'm ready to see Cook get blasted this weekend.

Advertisement
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a 15 yard penalty from him once the game is in hand.
Then, WE BACK!!!

Not a bigger Seminole hater on the team.. Has been talking trash to them for 2 years.

HE COMIN'

winstonhit.0.gif

He should be named one of the team captains! Can you imagine him talking like Jerome Brown or Alonzo Highsmith during the coin toss!!!! ****, come on coach.

Actually and factually I played, coached football and pretty close to several former Cane greats. Know a lil bit. Didn't mean to give the impression he or McIntosh haven't played well or given us good minutes, but that Norton has been shining best inside IMO. Just wanting to see him "beasting" to a level we believe he can. Stating what we need against any quality opponent doesn't mean one lacks knowledge of football or recognition of previous results.

I actually and factually also played, corched, and owned several ncaa games too. I am one of the miami greats but whose bragging or telling fables

Advertisement
Back