VT Tonight at 9PM

Consigliere

All-American
Home game tonight and we're the favorite. Both teams really could use the win. VT last played on 2/1 against UVA and got spanked. Since ACC play began, VT has 1 road win against Clemson (they won by 1 point). In the other 4 road games, they lost by 83 points (each by double digits) combined.

VT has 5 players who average 10+ PPG and they score a lot with their guards (5 of 6 top scorers are guards).

VT's Breakdown:

RPI: 40
SOS: 86
BPI: 54

Random Tidbits:

- During ACC play, VT averages 78.0 PPG at home. VT averages 71.6 PPG on the road.
- During ACC play, VT allows 71.6 PPG at home. VT allows 88.0 PPG on the road.

Spread: Canes -6

Let's do this!

Advertisement
Big game IMHO. It would be nice to lay a beat-down on them to get our confidence up going in to the home stretch.

Coach L was saying on Hurricane hotline how they are a tough match up for us. I haven't watched them but if their guards do the majority of the scoring then I like our chances. We struggle with teams who can beat us inside. They've only been competitive in one game on the road in the ACC this year so if we can get out to a hot start it will be tough for VT to overcome. Hope there is a solid crowd tonight. These guys deserve it.

Advertisement
Hey *******, my thread 17 minutes before yours wasn't good enough? If we lose, I'm going to hunt you down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man Lawrence is one of my favorite players on the team. That boy from the berg 727 balling

Advertisement
Back