VT Tonight at 9PM

Browns got to be a little smarter than showboating that dunk and then bricking it. Just get the points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** announcer just said "I hope that wasn't on VT"

At least make an effort to not be that much of a homer on a nationally TV game.

Advertisement
Alexander trying to justify Robinson pushing an official. Does the ACC even try to hire objective analysts for their TV network?

There is no reason that Newton should be the first look on the pass in bound when they will foul. It should be Reed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Granted I didn't watch all of the game, but from what I did watch I really liked how we played. Seems like a stumble at the finish but that can happen. I'm surprised there's this much negativity about the win. Virginia tech is a good team that can score and I thought our defense played well for the most part. Ezundu once again impressed. Good win and important win.

6-5 in the ACC. VT is no pushover. Must now get the two must-win games against GT and Clemson and steal one game against a ranked team and we'll be at 9-9. Win one ACC tourney game and we'll end up at 20-12 and in the tournament.

That layup at the buzzer ****ed up the 6 1/2

More than that. It changed everything from a betting perspective. The total was 141.5.

So that layup changed the wagering combo from Canes and under to Hokies and over, as in 74-68.

Definitely worthy of inclusion on a Scott Van Pelt bad beat segment, especially since we had an 18 point lead before seemingly assuming the game was over. We took shots early on the shot clock with 3 or 4 minutes remaining as if nothing could possibly go wrong. These kids don't learn. It looked like Matt Ryan snapping the ball with 18 or 20 seconds left on the play clock last Sunday.

Bruce Brown was pressing so much you could see the stress on his face. He believes in his own clippings so he can't fathom games like the past two. Tonight he not only got outscored by D.J. but he had as many missed dunks as points.

Still a nice win. A desperately needed win. The math didn't work without this victory.

I wish we could play a team that undersized every time. It was exactly the opposite of Florida State. Late in the game I checked the board and we had a combined 13 offensive rebounds and blocked shots, compared to 1 combined for Virginia Tech.

Advertisement
Back