VT-Pitt

Advertisement
My favorite part about Feuntes' play calling was having his backup QB run the ball into the defense on 3rd down with 27 seconds left when Pitt had no more timeouts.

My favorite part is he has put up 500+ yards in back to back games vs Power 5 opponents. Outside a game played in a monsoon, he's broke 400 every game.

Richt and Miami have yet to break 365 yards and is averaging 339 ypg. Even with the monsoon game VT is at 447 ypg

Cool. Brady Hoke was lights out in his first year, too. Now he's the DC for possibly the worst defensive team in America.

80 year old women were wondering why he had his QB actually running plays. But since he is infallible, we just don't understand his reasoning and logic.

Wait, the smug asssshole who defends Richt to his death now criticizes a coach who leads the division AND beat Richt by 21? LMAO. Flawless logic...

I'm flattered that you have a label for me. Your username doesn't ring a bell.

Fuente = gawd, except when he's playing Syracuse and mighty Tennessee. National title in year two?

Wait, the smug asssshole who defends Richt to his death now criticizes a coach who leads the division AND beat Richt by 21? LMAO. Flawless logic...

Fuente = gawd, except when he's playing Syracuse and mighty Tennessee. National title in year two?

Hmm let's see, 2600 plus posts in one year? That means you're an addict to spamming this board on a daily basis. Hard not to notice the steaming pile of **** you leave everywhere.

I guess when hundreds of posters constantly **** on your brain dead posts all the names start looking the same. I get it.

So let me see if I follow you. VT 31 Miami 16, 6-2 overall, 4-1 in conference - Richt 4-3 overall, 1-3 in conference, but Richt>Fuentes?

Please explain.

Advertisement

Hmm let's see, 2600 plus posts in one year? That means you're an addict to spamming this board on a daily basis. Hard not to notice the steaming pile of **** you leave everywhere.

I guess when hundreds of posters constantly **** on your brain dead posts all the names start looking the same. I get it.

So let me see if I follow you. VT 31 Miami 16, 6-2 overall, 4-1 in conference - Richt 4-3 overall, 1-3 in conference, but Richt>Fuentes?

Please explain.

Butch Jones > Justin Fuente
Dino Babers > Justin Fuente
James Franklin > Urban Meyer
Charlie Weatherbie> Nick Saban

You really have a gift for using dumb, refutable analogies.

My favorite part about Feuntes' play calling was having his backup QB run the ball into the defense on 3rd down with 27 seconds left when Pitt had no more timeouts.

My favorite part is he has put up 500+ yards in back to back games vs Power 5 opponents. Outside a game played in a monsoon, he's broke 400 every game.

Richt and Miami have yet to break 365 yards and is averaging 339 ypg. Even with the monsoon game VT is at 447 ypg

Cool. Brady Hoke was lights out in his first year, too. Now he's the DC for possibly the worst defensive team in America.

80 year old women were wondering why he had his QB actually running plays. But since he is infallible, we just don't understand his reasoning and logic.

Lmao the flawless logic continues. So Fuentes deserves to be questioned despite his RECENT success but Richt deserves to go unquestioned, why? I presume his track record? I guess not winning a conference title in 11 years, making it to two two conference titles in the 11 years since despite UT, Florida and South Carolina all being **** for the past 5 years, going 14-23 against ranked opponents, and 5-11 against his top rival, merit him infallibility in your brain dead eyes.

Jon Richt, what are you doing on a message board. Don't get too comfortable, your dad won't have a job for much longer...

Please explain.

Butch Jones > Justin Fuente
Dino Babers > Justin Fuente
James Franklin > Urban Meyer
Charlie Weatherbie> Nick Saban

You really have a gift for using dumb, refutable analogies.

So I guess you'll just ignore conference and overall record. That's cool...

Advertisement

Lmao the flawless logic continues. So Fuentes deserves to be questioned despite his RECENT success but Richt deserves to go unquestioned, why? I presume his track record? I guess not winning a conference title in 11 years, making it to two two conference titles in the 11 years since despite UT, Florida and South Carolina all being **** for the past 5 years, going 14-23 against ranked opponents, and 5-11 against his top rival, merit him infallibility in your brain dead eyes.

Jon Richt, what are you doing on a message board. Don't get too comfortable, your dad won't have a job for much longer...

What I love about the GED crowd is that they instantly go to the insults when their one smart thing to say didn't work.

No, you're right, bro. One half of one season is all we need to establish a coaching hierarchy. You have proven that we will never beat Virginia Tech.

What I love about the GED crowd is that they instantly go to the insults when their one smart thing to say didn't work.

No, you're right, bro. One half of one season is all we need to establish a coaching hierarchy. You have proven that we will never beat Virginia Tech.

Lmao, ok so this time Fuentes deserves zero credit for turning Memphis from national doormat to 10 and 9 win teams in his last two seasons? Hahaha, yup. Still beating on that Richt recent "success" drum.

Just curious....at the end of the 2014 season, were you here telling us how much better Mark Richt was than Bobby Petrino? Just curious.

But, but, but, I thought I didn't ring a bell to you? Are you lying?

Dig through my posts and find out ****svcker

Advertisement
Ur trying to tell me Justin Fuente is a better coach than Richt? This is dang near the same VT team and dang near the same Miami team. The difference are coaches. This VT team looks way different than last year and we still look like a FCS team. Smh.
Justin fuente da gawww. A few people knew about him. The guy is legit and just getting started. His weakness is recruiting though. But offensively, the guy is the real deal.

Im jealous

Ironically, some in the sports media were projecting Fuente to replace Golden. This was early in the coaching changes, before Beamer announced his retirement and before Richt left Georgia.

Just curious....at the end of the 2014 season, were you here telling us how much better Mark Richt was than Bobby Petrino? Just curious.

What? I have no idea who you are. I don't know if you are a Demetrius or a Manny. I asked a question. Did you bother to read it?

What? I have no idea who you are. I don't know if you are a Demetrius or a Manny. I asked a question. Did you bother to read it?

So you asked that question based on absolutely nothing? Now your posts are starting to make sense on a general level.

Can you please answer my last 3 questions you’ve deflected. Still trying to figure out how Richt can go blameless while Fuentes has proved nothing in your deranged head.

Advertisement
So you asked that question based on absolutely nothing?

I asked a question to test your consistency in evaluating coaches based on one game and one season. Did you have Richt ahead of Petrino after 2014?

I already answered your question. Dig through my post history. Are you ever going to answer any of my questions? At this point I feel like it's going to be no.

I asked a question to test your consistency in evaluating coaches based on one game and one season. Did you have Richt ahead of Petrino after 2014?

I already answered your question. Dig through my post history. Are you ever going to answer any of my questions? At this point I feel like it's going to be no.

Wait. So I have to answer your questions in a direct post to your quote. But if I want answers, I have to dig through two years of your 3rd-grade-level writing to find the answer? No thanks. I would prefer that you just stick with "ur dum" so I can move on.

Wait. So I have to answer your questions in a direct post to your quote. But if I want answers, I have to dig through two years of your 3rd-grade-level writing to find the answer? No thanks. I would prefer that you just stick with "ur dum" so I can move on.

Shocking, another deflection. So I ask three questions before you even pose one and you expect me to answer when you've yet to? Gothca...

Your posts are nothing but critical with no substance. You're utterly worthless.

Advertisement
Back