VT-Pitt

imurcane

Banned
Banned
Watching Pitt run and throw on VT, well our OL is playing terribly, play calling terrible, BK playing terribly.

Advertisement
Im watching NFL now, but the drive I watched I saw Pitt score a TD. Pitt qb has had time to throw, last I saw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt is losing, at home, at the half, and they have 180 yards. What am I missing?

That we're the only team in the division without a mobile QB.

Sadness.

Mobile qb doesnt equal less sacks or pressure. Unc has a mobile qb and they have given uup 15 sacks this year too, fsu has a mobile qb and they have given up 21 sacks, and houston has a running qb and they have given up 18 sacks.

You can be mobile all you want but you still need a o-line up front to block.

Lets run a fly sweep offense like pitt too... or a spread option like VT... or just the triple like GT.

We look bad... there are problems... we couldnt cash in on the quick turn around lotto ticket... chill out

Better or worse things will take care of themselves

Advertisement
Not so sure vs Pitt we don't get David Njoku spread out like vt an throw him a couple high balls

Advertisement
Pitt is losing, at home, at the half, and they have 180 yards. What am I missing?

That we're the only team in the division without a mobile QB.

Sadness.

Mobile qb doesnt equal less sacks or pressure. Unc has a mobile qb and they have given uup 15 sacks this year too, fsu has a mobile qb and they have given up 21 sacks, and houston has a running qb and they have given up 18 sacks.

You can be mobile all you want but you still need a o-line up front to block.

I wonder how many more First Downs those teams have compared to us, whereas our 3rd Down conversion rate is abysmal.

Those squads also have more wins than us, and better offenses, with less talent.

By nature, having a mobile QB can lead to more sacks. But it adds such a new element to your O.

I'm not a BK hater fyi. Think he's just fine.

Advertisement
Back