VT-Pitt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ur trying to tell me Justin Fuente is a better coach than Richt? This is dang near the same VT team and dang near the same Miami team. The difference are coaches. This VT team looks way different than last year and we still look like a FCS team. Smh.

Ur trying to tell me Justin Fuente is a better coach than Richt? This is dang near the same VT team and dang near the same Miami team. The difference are coaches. This VT team looks way different than last year and we still look like a FCS team. Smh.
Justin fuente da gawww. A few people knew about him. The guy is legit and just getting started. His weakness is recruiting though. But offensively, the guy is the real deal.

Im jealous

Advertisement

At least our defense can be deemed worthy of the FBS now.

can we just fire Richt now? This guy is such a wet blanket, get him the fvck out here. Game has passed him no doubt about it.

can we just fire Richt now? This guy is such a wet blanket, get him the fvck out here. Game has passed him no doubt about it.

Can we trade richt for narduzzi? He is fired up on the sidelines, and his team responds well. Conner is running wild on that tech defense, even a OL got a TD run on an end around play lol. I'm jealous.

I will say, Pitt and VT didnt have any recruiting classes last year, and were inferior programs to even Al Folden's Canes.

They surpassed us in one half season. CMR?

Advertisement
The prototypical example of a coach having a true power back and offensive coordinator by Pitt

We need to copy what Vtech did. Fire the HC and force the next HC to retain our DC. Lets do it tonight!

Advertisement
amazing how much evans throes to covered receivers and trust them to make plays, a lot of back shoulder throws too, who woulda bet Ford would have a better career than Coley fml

Justin fuente da gawww. A few people knew about him. The guy is legit and just getting started. His weakness is recruiting though. But offensively, the guy is the real deal.

Im jealous

He appears to be an up and coming coach, some said that last year. How recruiting could be considered a weakness of his, I have no idea. I'd like to see Saban recruit well there. Bottomline, he won at Memphis and recruited some of the players....it's how you do against your conference opponents at a school like that, not nationally.

We need to copy what Vtech did. Fire the HC and force the next HC to retain our DC. Lets do it tonight!

Im in.

Seeing these two crap teams that Golden bested, move light years ahead of us in half a season makes me rethink CMR, and his low energy, "Aw Shucks" Stchick

Advertisement
Back