Vs Gulf Coast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two scouts at the FSU game said that Zamora's gaffes and errors are not fixable. They lauded UM's ability to teach the fundamentals and also said that Zamora has benefited from elite coaching since elementary school. They say that his errors are mental.

They are preaching to the choir. Should try the OF as Canes Brotherhood has suggested, especially if we luck out and get Beltran's nephew to campus next year (although I am sure that is a long shot).

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are preaching to the choir. Should try the OF as Canes Brotherhood has suggested, especially if we luck out and get Beltran's nephew to campus next year (although I am sure that is a long shot).

So good to know there’s some people like you that actually know baseball. If we want to be a serious contender next year we need an elite SS that can play gold glove defense. With the offensive talent we are bringing back next year I wouldn’t mind sacrificing some hitting for a gold glove SS.

Advertisement
So good to know there’s some people like you that actually know baseball. If we want to be a serious contender next year we need an elite SS that can play gold glove defense. With the offensive talent we are bringing back next year I wouldn’t mind sacrificing some hitting for a gold glove SS.

We really don't. With our hitting and pitching we need infielders who can make routine plays regularly. We don't need to be extra, just sound.

Advertisement
Back