Tears Voluntears

THAT's the problem with them having a free run around here.
We have to listen to their bullshet all weekend.
IF they got FM, the **** wouldn't stop for weeks.
WHEN they don't (didn't).....crickets.
Free run? We issued 8 bans on Sunday. It usually takes a week or two to ban 8 trolls.

Advertisement
suck GIF

very obvious you have never been to Coral Gables? choice based on Coral Gables vs Knoxville ........ Coral Gables hands down
A lot of these people have never actually been to a city, let alone Miami. Their opinion on anywhere with a population over 10,000 is heavily influenced by news programs that cater to rural folks by telling them how scary the big city is and that nobody that's got any sense should ever live there. Any place that doesn't fit a certain demographic is a violent ****-hole full of murderers and rapists.

Advertisement
T

It's weird.... I read gayer tears and I hate those azzwholes even more.... but TN fans, for the most part, sound logical and-- crazy enough-- almost nearly deserving of sympathy.

For me, it will now be even easier to cheer on TN vs the turds.

1657033940362.png

I almost never have inside info but unfortunately i have a Tennessee source that says this one isn't over yet boys. Apparently Tennessee is going to come back with an unprecedented NIL deal....

Joey Chestnut is personally upping the bag by several million himself, apparently Heupel's plan is to take up competitive eating if he fails as a coach.

Advertisement
I was at the game in 2002. Cool atmosphere and we owned the stadium after the 1st play
After the first play it got real loud. That was their offense for the night.
At half time a concessionaire told us they were very pleased how nice Miami fans were. They had meetings before, preparing for problems because they thought being from Florida we might be like Gaytor fans. Both a compliment and an Insult.

I now live up there in Bristol and trust me those fans cry worse than any other fan base ever!

Advertisement
I got a bad feeling that Nico is not going to fulfill his end of the bargain up there in Knoxville. If they go 6 - 6 or worse things may start to unravel and he may wind up taking his talents somewhere else.
Heupel's seat may get warm if he doesn't win 8 games this year.
I don't know how well they'll be as a team but Heupel will have a good offense there. He's had really good offenses everywhere he's been. They scored 40 a game last year with Hendon Hooker as their starting quarterback. Unfortunately for them, their defense gave up 30 per game

Advertisement
Looks like the Vols blew their load with the Nico deal….

At the end of the day this young man wants the BEST coaching and shot at being a top 3 draft pic…. He and his family know Mario and Mirabel are gonna develop him and make it happen
Plus coaching stability which is important fir OL

Advertisement
Back