Tears Voluntears

Advertisement
Dear Alexvol,
Not every culture expresses themselves by setting cars on fire. Some cultures feel a sense of sobriety is in order for important occasions. Try reading something other than the internet.
Sincerely,
A Cane fan from the cesspool of Coral Gables
Vol fan ignorant to polynesian culture. Their demeanor was customary for Samoan culture Humble, grateful, and laid back. There wasn't going to be any flamboyant, rah-rah, in your face displays as we are all accustom to on these announcements. It's what makes them special people to me!

Never doubt the true insiders on this board, we should know the real ones by now.

agreed... if Cribby simply says "I feel good", I feel great. then... i just hope the other side's coaches don't know how much trouble they're in (and up their bag offer to try to change the outcome).

Advertisement
Carter is REALLY enjoying this. Quite a few Clemson fans in parts of his family and some friends. They try to flip him all the time.

He's stayed solid, and I agree, this is really important for the younger fans. 10 wins and the top is going to pop and bandwagons gonna start up.
They don't even need 10 wins to recruit like this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I think most of them are talking about Gaby tbh lol. Some definitely about you like the one that called you "our guy".

Where these TN fans that invaded the board. Come eat crow you SEC bros. I was the the 4th beach BBQ in Lake worth knowing yall tears was coming.

Oh the hate on Miami is coming faster than I thought. From everyone too. Sheesh. I projected the full on hate would begin summer 2024.
This is GOOD , we were always hated in the glory days .
It was our management who wanted to be loved instead of RINGS .

We and every company is the reflection of there management.

NOW WE FEED 🙌🙌🙌.

Now brace yourselves the HATE has just begun the press will start hating on us as we feed .

We just turn our heads towards them dripping of blood then turn back to our food.

THIS IS HOW YOU GET RINGS , FEED CONSTANTLY.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Family Guy Cockroach GIF

Honestly I think most of them are talking about Gaby tbh lol. Some definitely about you like the one that called you "our guy".
One guy makes direct reference to the “rollercoaster has stopped” phrase that Cribby specifically used here. They also keep saying “UM insider” and nobody actually believes Gaby is an insider

Advertisement
Back