Visitors This Weekend - 6/16

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
Sounds like it's going to be a HUGE 2019 recruiting weekend.

RB - Marcus Crowley - COMMIT

RB - Kenny McIntosh

WR - Ja’vonta Payton

OC - Kingsley Eguakun - COMMIT

OG - Kardell Thomas

OG - Donte Lucas

OT - Michael Tarquin - COMMIT

OT - Jeremy James

DE - Khris Bogle

DE - Jahfari Harvey

DE - Lloyd Summerall

DT - Braylon Ingraham

DT - Quashon Fuller

DT - Jason Munoz - COMMIT

LB - Avery Huff - COMMIT

CB - Te'Cory Couch

S - Keontra Smith - COMMIT

S - Jordan Battle

Possibly S Tyrique Stevenson too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
im Assuming some of our commits will be there right? Wonder who in the OP will be participating in the camp and not just hanging out,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crowley, Tarquin, and Egakuin will be there per Ivins

It would be nice to get all the local commits here for this weekend!! At least lets lock them in to visit again for The Paradise Camp.. Getting all these recruits to bond now, could be the determining factor later down the line.. I know for some here, they are worried about rankings and stars, but right now that is irrelevant MIAMI just needs to get these recruits in the fold and lock them in for The Paradise Camp in July!!

This is another huge weekend in recruiting for our Canes, big shout out to the staff for making these weekends exciting.. This staff is not f'ing around they are definitely on a mission!!

Just to add a few more names

QB's-
Anthony Richards 20'
Max Johnson 20'(Richt nephew)
Brock Vandagrif 21'(Future stud)
Jeff Sims 20'
Chad Mascoe 22'

Others expected-
Keontre Smith-commit
Jason Munoz-commit
TJ Jones -wr 19'
Lance Wilhoite(maybe)-wr 19'
Terrance Gibbs-RB 22' supposedly has offers from Miami, UGA, and south Carolina.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tell you what, I do understand recruiting has changed, but I do NOT ever recall any other previous staffs, including the great ones in the 80s under JJ ever ever working this hard to protect our turf and recruit. For those of us that understand recruiting = wins its uplifting to see this effort by our U!!!

Tell you what, I do understand recruiting has changed, but I do NOT ever recall any other previous staffs, including the great ones in the 80s under JJ ever ever working this hard to protect our turf and recruit. For those of us that understand recruiting = wins its uplifting to see this effort by our U!!!

This effort isn't going unnoticed, recruits are finally starting to understand and start taking Miami serious again!!

Advertisement
Back