Visitors This Weekend - 6/16

Advertisement
Right I can believe that too. Also word around town is there are some more under the radar not yet released to the public ballers that are visiting tomorrow similar Thomas and Lucas popping up today

Sounds like it's going to be a HUGE 2019 recruiting weekend.

RB - Kenny McIntosh

OT - Jeremy James

DE - Khris Bogle

DE - Jahfari Harvey

DE - Lloyd Summerall

DT - Braylon Ingraham

CB - Te'Cory Couch

S - Jordan Battle

Possibly S Tyrique Stevenson too
****, that's a **** of a list. Got a feeling Kenny, Harvey and Couch gonna jump on board this weekend.

Would absolutely LOVE if one of the big dogs (Bogle, Rique or Battle) pulled the trigger and became the 19 Ambassador!!

Advertisement
Tell you what, I do understand recruiting has changed, but I do NOT ever recall any other previous staffs, including the great ones in the 80s under JJ ever ever working this hard to protect our turf and recruit. For those of us that understand recruiting = wins its uplifting to see this effort by our U!!!
The '80's staffs were not as successful as you think. We lost a lot of recruiting battles back in those days. We just got the kids who came to work harder and they were better coached.

I followed recruiting very closely back then I keep on saying, which most don't want to believe, that we did not bring in blue-chip after blue-chip. We absolutely did not. We got kids who had potential that was unrecognized and unrealized and got the best out of those kids. We got smoked for so many blue chips we wanted by FSU and to a lesser degree, Notre Dame. (We competed more over more kids with ND back then. And we usually got beat.)

Advertisement
The '80's staffs were not as successful as you think. We lost a lot of recruiting battles back in those days. We just got the kids who came to work harder and they were better coached.

I followed recruiting very closely back then I keep on saying, which most don't want to believe, that we did not bring in blue-chip after blue-chip. We absolutely did not. We got kids who had potential that was unrecognized and unrealized and got the best out of those kids. We got smoked for so many blue chips we wanted by FSU and to a lesser degree, Notre Dame. (We competed more over more kids with ND back then. And we usually got beat.)

This is 100% true. We've never "locked down" S. Florida. Not even Dade. Even in our best years, we lost a lot of kids we wanted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Macintosh would to commit would the staff take his as a rb or athlete? I know it doesn’t matter I just wonder how the staff view him

Any word on how Battle's OV has been going? I assume it started sometime yesterday late afternoon?

If Macintosh would to commit would the staff take his as a rb or athlete? I know it doesn’t matter I just wonder how the staff view him
Only thing I feel that is holding him back is maybe him and Josh Sanguinetti really wanna play together and we’re not considering him a take

Advertisement
Back