Visitors This Weekend - 6/16

Advertisement
This is off topic but what’s the word with this OG from IMG, Deyavie Hammond? He’s rated 68 on 247 composite but he has zero teams that list warm and doesn’t seem to visit anywhere.

Advertisement
Looks like the staff may try and tighten the screws on some of these d line prospects and get them to jump on board similar to what they have done at the CB position recently

Advertisement
It would be nice to get all the local commits here for this weekend!! At least lets lock them in to visit again for The Paradise Camp.. Getting all these recruits to bond now, could be the determining factor later down the line.. I know for some here, they are worried about rankings and stars, but right now that is irrelevant MIAMI just needs to get these recruits in the fold and lock them in for The Paradise Camp in July!!

This is another huge weekend in recruiting for our Canes, big shout out to the staff for making these weekends exciting.. This staff is not f'ing around they are definitely on a mission!!
Mark Richt has established recruiting as the most important thing for a program and history says he’s not wrong. If you don’t get the right players you won’t win. I’m glad he sees that

It's a mystery at the moment.

He was committed to Alabama for a few months, then later decommitted (maybe 6 months ago).

He was supposed to visit a couple months ago, but I don't think he ever came.

We still seem to be recruiting him.

This is off topic but what’s the word with this OG from IMG, Deyavie Hammond? He’s rated 68 on 247 composite but he has zero teams that list warm and doesn’t seem to visit anywhere.

Advertisement
1529062491936.gif

Advertisement
I agree with another poster that with all there together it gives them a chance to bond, exchange tweet stuff and develop the idea of them all playing together. Nice work by this staff.

Advertisement
Back