Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

"Mario Cristobal’s house is less than a mile away from campus, so they’re taking the recruits there and having a pool party and cookout and all that fun stuff."

:)

Not sure if you guys remember it being discussed in another thread but I wrote previously that Mario's house is close enough to campus (literally, by a few feet) to adhere to NCAA proximity laws about recruiting events. He can host recruits there all he wants. I'm pretty sure he sent compliance out house hunting with Jessica lol.

Hungry Cat GIF by Garfield

Last edited:
Advertisement
I downhill mountain bike. Ride up sometimes, but usually lift-served. It's very technical, and can be intense and dangerous; bikes don't want to stop when they are on dirt and pointed down a mountain and there are lots of obstacles, naturally.

You'd never catch me riding a bike on a trafficked road anymore. Too dangerous.

Advertisement
Ohio state and the SFE mouthpiece aren’t gonna like this lol…

Hartline having an anxiety attack? May want to take his 4 wheeler for a ride

I can smell the alcohol from 3 states away...

This is why you move in silence, so it's too **** late for Ohio Taint to pressure the kid to cancel...

"Mario Cristobal’s house is less than a mile away from campus, so they’re taking the recruits there and having a pool party and cookout and all that fun stuff."

Not sure if you guys remember it being discussed in another thread but I wrote previously that Mario's house is close enough to campus (literally, by a few feet) to adhere to NCAA proximity laws about recruiting events. He can host recruits there all he wants. I'm pretty sure he sent compliance out house hunting with Jessica lol.

**** yeah

Doesn’t Saban do this as well? I had no idea this was a thing thanks for the info

Don’t be pretty sure. He bought that house for a definite reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back